Small White bumps on Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Small White bumps on Penis

8581675?1354588278
Hello, I am 21 and have never been sexually active and these small white bumps have been on my penis since I've ever paid attention to my penis (ie.13). They do not come in outbreaks but instead are always there, with more of them located on the underside of the penis as well as the base of it. Any indications as to what it is would be greatly appreciated.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Most of the spots on the penis are harmless and do not need any treatment. The common possibilities are that it could be superficial whiteheads due to inadequate local hygiene. Pearly penile papules are small papules around the crown of glans (glands) seen in men between 20 to 40.Fordyscesspots are small bright red papules on glans (glands), shaft or scrotum seen in younger men. These are abnormally dilated blood vessels covered by thick skin. They are noninfectious. If you are worried see a doctor and get your doubts clarified. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Best luck and regards!