Small blister like bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Small blister like bumps

My son has small blister like bumps on his stomach the range from the size of a pencil lead to about the size of marker tip.  They are not itchy and started off with like one or two and now have spread over his stomach and on his right arm.  I've taken to the doctor and they say its not warts. The are hard little bumbs that look like they have a white head or something in it; but you can't pop them.  They don't itch him, but they hurt if you try to pop it or scratch it.  They seem to be speading slowly.  He know has one on his right arm.  I'm at a lose.  The doctors just tell to let go and watch it but its been two months and worried about his health.  HELP!
My daughter i think has these same blister like bumps. My doctor tells me it is MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSM. He said to leave it unless it starts to spead, as it can spead to the face and that can be unattactive. In this case to treat the wart like things with a perscribed chemical IMIQUIMOD.
Hope this helps. I havn't started treatment yet but I think I will as they seem to be spreading.

Hi kristi,
I think the symptomatology of your son tells that either it can be Bullous impetigo or non-bullous impetigo. It can also be Molluscum Contagiosum as it is spreading kind. Have you consulted Pediatric dermatologist. I think you should take a second opinion on this.
Bye.