Small pimple looking bump on the head of penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

7108496?1312003089

I just noticed this. I haven't had unprotected sex for over year and not sure what this could be. The spot is painless, slightly palpable. Looks like a pimple but with no discharge.

Please advise.

Thank you.
Hey from the sound of it you may have Pearly penile papules: now its not infectious or and std, but more than likely it wont go away on its on. Now there's home remedies but they don't really work, you can just deal with it like any doctor will tell you, or you could go to your dermatologist and have him or her use a co2 laser to remove them. Of you go on youtube and out down the doctors Pearly penile papules: it will explain everything as for the cost of something the procedure it will be anywhere between $600us to 1500 bucks give or take a few bucks.
It looks like a small clogged pore or infected follicle. If it grows in size and is painless and if you are sexually active, then warts should be ruled out. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.