Spider like bumps on my butt!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Spider like bumps on my butt!

In the past month I have gotten three "spider bites" on my butt close to my thigh. My mom and dad kept telling me that they were spider bites because they had all the same symptoms of spider bites . It started as a pimple then 2 days later it has a big red cirle around the bump that was very hot and uncomfortable. After all the puss drained out i had i big hole and then the hole closed up and left me with 3 ugly scars! The whole time my uncle kept telling me that my parents were wrong and that he used to get bumps like that when he was younger and that it was caused from a problem with your blood. Later my aunt on he other side of my family told me the same thing. Two days later i get another one and today is the fourth day of me having this new bump, except its closer to the inner part of my butt! I really would like to know the cause of this because getting four spiderbites on your butt with three of them very close together makes no sense. I am very clean and I sleep with pants on. Its very uncomfortable and i hate scars with a passion especially these scars! Please help me!
It looks like boils on buttocks. Boil on buttocks is usually due to plugged sweat glands that become infected or by an ingrown hair.

Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean. Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. Maintaining proper hygiene in that area and avoiding wearing tight clothes is the key to preventing such boils in the future.

It is very difficult to pinpoint one diagnosis without clinical examination and cervix swabs or blood tests. So I feel that you should consult your gynecologist for a complete evaluation as treatment will depend on the diagnosis.