Spots around my pubic area
I have been noticing I've been having spots around my pubic region lately. They seemed to go away and after last night having sex with my girlfriend it seems to have spread. I've been to the doctor to ask about an STD and they suggested it was more of a rash kind of like an allergic reaction. I avoided any sexual contact for a while but they haven't gone away like the doctor suggested and I'm worried it is some sort of STD they didn't diagnose. I attached a picture, is this something I should be worried about?
Hello and welcome!
There can be several causes of these spots. Atopic dermatitis, folliculitis, contact dermatitis, impetigo are few possibilities based on the information shared by you. It is very difficult to confirm anything based on a picture. If it would had been any STD there should had been other associated symptoms like burning micturition,urethral discharge, swollen glands etc.If the condition persists seek medical help. I do hope it helps.
Best wishes!