Spreading skin rash
I am 23 year old white female with a skin rash that has been slowly spreading over the last two months.  It is little red itchy bumps that started in the upper arms and has moved upward now to the neck and chest.  I don't take any medicines and I don't have any medical problems. I have no allergies to anything and the only skin problem I have is poison ivy rashes when I come in contact with it. The rash is more annoying than disfiguring but I would feel better if I just knew the cause of it so I could stop the progression.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, heat rash, sweat dermatitis or pityriasis rosea. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.