Strange rash, does not itch

I developed some kind of rash on Sunday morning. It's centered around my hip bone and is present on both sides of my body. Looks a bit like large hair follicles or something.

They're not raised, not itchy, and they don't disappear when I do the glass tumbler test.

I feel perfectly fine, not even a headache, just a rash...

On Saturday night I slept over at a friend's, she has a rabbit and I vaguely remember someone telling me I might be allergic. However, I've been taking my meds (Singulair and anti-histamines) and I didn't notice any symptoms or discomfort while I was there.

That being said, I'm a 23 year old male with no real medical problems except for allergies/asthma and a back problem.

Can anyone give me a clue here? Much appreciated!

This could be an allergic reaction to some unknown substance possibly secondary to the rabbit exposure or dermatitis.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products and use a medicated sunscreen whenever you go out.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could also take oral antihistamine medications for your symptoms if required.

Nothing can be said with surety about the diagnosis without having a look at the lesions.

What antihistamine medications are you taking currently?

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.