Strange rash
I have a strange rash-like condition that has appeared in small patches on my arms and legs.  It started on my shin: a cluster of raised bumps about the size of a quarter appeared about 6 weeks ago.  It didn't itch or hurt, so I wasn't too concerned about it.  About three weeks ago, more bumps started appearing on my arms.  There is a small cluster on each of my hands, a small cluster in my armpit, and a few random bumps scattered over my forearms.  The ones on my arms itch, and I guess I scratch them in my sleep because I've woken up a few morning to find them oozing a little bit.  
I've had these for a couple of weeks and they don't seem to be getting worse, but they also don't seem to be getting better.  
I don't have insurance right now so I'm trying to avoid a doctor visit if at all possible.  Can you recommend any OTC treatment?  
Thanks.  
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be hives, allergies, irritated hair follicles, scabies bites or viral rash. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also wear cotton clothes and keep the skin sweat free. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.