Sudden Blisters
Lately I have been getting sudden blistering. It started in the middle of my third pregnancy, but has continued. I am usually in the shower when my foot (some times one, some times both feet) starts to burn and itch. The pain is intense. Then one to three blisters will form. The itch stops with the blister. They are dime to half dollar in size. They last for awhile and then reabsorb - they have never broke open, but they are difficult to walk on. They do not happen at regular intervals. Sometimes they come everyday, then I will go several days without anything. I have tried to see if it is related to the soap I use both for myself and cleaning the shower, and that doesn't seem to make a difference. Once and awhile I just get one walking around. Any ideas would be welcome.
It can be due to herpes gestationis or impetigo herpetiformis. While herpes gestationis( not caused by herpes virus) causes moderate-to-severe itchy rash consisting of different types of lesions, impetigo herpetiformis causes groups of small, pus-filled blisters that develop irregularly or in curved or spiral-shaped clusters.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.