Sudden onset of buring and itching in hands and feet...
Two days ago, out of no-where, my hands and feet starting burning and itching severly...and it's very painful...I have never had this issue before, and from what i've read, there could be several reasons why....the worse times seem to be at night during rest...however, I noticed that while I was resting the syptoms started up....the only time I seem to get relief is while I move or take a hot bath...I have tried topical ointments and none have seemed to help at all...any ideas???
It can be due to neurodermatitis. The other possibilities are diabetes, stroke, multiple sclerosis, peripheral vascular disease and underactive thyroid. Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body and a lack of vitamin B12 can also such symptoms.

Get your blood sugar levels checked and take some vitamin B 12 for some days. If the symptoms persist then get these possibilities ruled out from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.