Symptoms of stds or hiv?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Symptoms of stds or hiv?

Hie doctor
I'm 20 Year male from Delhi. I had fungal infection during which I had sex with a friend who was a virgin on 7th august and then on 14th august with another friend. I'm experiencing cysts on my sac since then , I'm experiencing fungal infection on sac and blisters( red and pink in colour) all over the body specially trunk. I feel fatigue and often headaches. I feel nauseaous!! I got my hiv 1 and 2 test screening with p24 antigen at in the week of exposure. The result showed index-0.3 and non reactive. And visited doctor who gave me antibacterial cream which helped. After which I became sexually active (got couple of blowjobs) NOW I've ISSUES WHILE URINATING.
After urinating I feel like I've some stuck urine left in my shaft just near the tip. This sensation just doesn't go. I'm helpless. Visited doctor! He prescribed argipreg plus sachets. Please help
1)can this be some STD???????
2)is the hiv test which I had in 5th week good enough or should I be worried about it?
3) can it be lymph cancer?(swelling lymph nodes)
4) is this normal or am I just over reacting.
Difficulty in urinating in males can be due to obstruction due to enlarged prostate due to benign prostatic hypertrophy (often called BPH) or infection of the prostate( prostatitis), any blockage in the flow of urine like any scar tissue, injury (as in a car wreck or bad fall), blood clots, infection, tumors in the pelvic region, and stones, infection or due to disruption of the delicate and complex system of nerves that connects the urinary tract with the brain and the nervous system.
Confirmation of HIV is only done by specific tests for HIV like western blot,PCR and ELISA.These tests may show accuracy after 6 weeks to 6 months as HIV antibodies take time to develop in the body.

I suggest you an immediate urologist’s evaluation to check out these possibilities and confirm the diagnosis after investigations.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.