Dermatology Expert Forum
TINY RED BUMP ON PENIS HEAD

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

TINY RED BUMP ON PENIS HEAD

4 DAYS AGO I HAD A SUDDEN ONSET OF DISCOMFORT WHEN PULLING MY FORESKIN BACK TO URINATE.I FELT A DULL PAIN OVER THE HEAD OF MY PENIS. AFTER EXAMINING THE HEAD OF MY PENIS I COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT..SO I HAVE IGNORED IT..4 DAYS LATER I STILL FEEL THAT DISCOMFORT WHEN I PULL MY FORESKIN BACK..I NOW HAVE NOTICED A TINY RED BUMP ON THE TOP CENTER OF THE HEAD OF MY PENIS,,,IF I LOOK VERY CLOSELY IT SEEMS TO HAVE A SHINY WHITE CENTER...BUT THIS IS VERY TINY..I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WHEN I PULL MY FORESKIN BACK IT PASSES OVER THIS BUMP CAUSING THE SLIGHT DISCOMFORT (NOT VERY PAINFUL DOES NOT BOTHER ME..ONLY WHEN I PULL THE FORESKIN BACK OR I RUB MY FINGER ACROSS IT.) I DO HAVE PEARLY PAPULES AT THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF MY PENIS..HAVE HAD FOR YEARS WITH NO BOTHER.. BUT THIS IS A SINGLE BUMP RIGHT ON TOP CENTER OF MY PENIS HEAD..I DID NOT HAVE SEX THE DAY PRIOR TO FEELING THE DISCOMFORT.. I DID MASTURBATE... AND I KNOW IT IS NOT A STD...PLEASE HELP WHAT COULD IT BE? WHAT SHOULD I DO? COULD IT BE A SIGN OF PENILE CANCER? AGAIN I ONLY FEEL THE DISCOMFORT WHEN I RUB MY FINGER ACROSS IT OR MY FORESKIN RUBS ACROSS IT..VERY TINY YOU CAN BARELY SEE IT..
This does not sound like anything at all, certainly not penile cancer.  Small red bumps can appear on the penis from sweat.  Forget about it and leave it alone.  If you continue to be concern, please see a doctor in person.

Thanks.

Dr. Rockoff
If have had some tiny pimple like growths on the base of the head of my penis.i mean the circular part and on the base of the head of the penis.No itches,no pain.Been years
I later on had blisters on the penis that come and go.My doctor once said they are herbs and so I shouldnt worry.That should be 5 years of more.The pimple like stuffs seem permanent but the blisters are periodic
3 weeks ago,I had a rash on my penis,it was a  bit itchy.and a bit thickened
consulted with  a doctor who only looked at it for a min and prescribed something to apply on the rash spot.it is working so well.I mean the rash is gone.
But I wonder if i actually have cancer and will what the doctor gave me help?
Thanks for reading
A related discussion, red bump was started.