Tennis ball Circles Near Kidneys in Line with Chest Nipple

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have 2 inch brown circle on both side of my stomach on either side of navel, directly in-line with each nipple. It came out of nowhere about a day ago. It kind of looks like a tennis ball mark if thrown very hard. It doesn't hurt or itch, it's just there and it won't go away. Should I be concerned?
Tags: circles
It can be due to pityriasis rosea or nummular dermatitis. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.