Thougt they were warts, now look like blisters, and now they itch????
I'm going to tell you when the bumps showed up because that might help determine what they are...I hope....

I have 2 bumps on my left knee that I think are warts but they haven't been growing since I was a little girl(I'm now 23).  Later down the road, right next to them these little bumps appear in a cluster.  I thought those were warts to.

When I was about 17, on my right leg I burnt myself on the motorcycle muffler, and after that healed, a line of little bumps(in a cluster again) appeared.   Warts?

Around the age of 21 until now(age 23), I have had little bumps spreading all over my left leg below the knee.    Some are just little bumps by themselves, others are in clusters.   I have a cluster of them on my front leg that really itch, and now the ones on my knee itch.  They won't stop spreading and I don't know what to do.   The itching is getting really annoying and so are the bumps...

Is there something I can do besides going to a doctor?  If that's my last option I'll have to try to rake up some money   =/