Thug Bugs
I've recently contracted an infestation of bugs that look like flakes of salt or pepper. they are barely visable at first but bite right away.  They behave like fleas in the sense that they jump and pop between my finger nails when I kill them.  In their adult stage they look like a cross between friut flies and mosquitos.  I went to see several docors and dermatologists about this problem.  One doctor told me it was scabies, another told me it might be fleas, although they refused to actually look at the bugs to be sure of what they were.  One doctor told me to go home, take a bath, and hire someone to clean my house.  She reccomended a phsyciatrist and proceeded to ask me if I was on drugs.  None of the above are true in my case.  I have found that cold baths seem to either kill or paralyze them.  I clean the floors with a rag and cold water regularly.  I also clean the counter tops the same way.  air conditioning (the colder the better) seems to kill or paralyze them as well.  I wash my clothes and bedding in cold water every day.  The mattresses and furniture are wrapped in plastic and completely sealed in packing tape and I wipe them completely down with cold water everyday.  This has been a nightmare for me.  Its cost me a small fortune to buy natural and chemical remedies that don't work.  I hardly sleep.  I hardly eat and I spend the entirtey of my day hunting the bugs down.  I've read on the net that applecider vinager may help.  You mix 3/4 applecider vinigar with 1/4 water and spray everything down with it.  I take about three cold baths a day.  They only seem to like me.  They multiply rapidly.  On me they seem to prefer living under my fingernails, bottoms of my feet, in between my toes, in my genitals.  They don't bite me in those places though.  They like to bite me mostly on my arms and legs, cheeks and back.  Prior to the cold baths, I used to feel them crawling in my ears, on my head and on my eyelashes, feet and genitals.  Don't listen those negative responders.  I've seen them and I know they are real.

good luck

This discussion is related to I definitely have some sort of bug/mite/flea infestation..

0
1. external parasites

0
2. mutated bugs
don't be taking cold baths its not good for u in any weather ur body is not use to it have a bath run the cold tap an get ur hands cold and rub all over ur body this way inside ur ears ur nose drink plenty of cold water normal amount infact not enough water can cause a lot of things because ur body needs it more than anything just ask david blane all what I have put will make you feel much better an ull be sleeping like a baby again and also if u live in hot weather you can buy ice containers or already have them an put this in ur water bottle so it don't go warm atleast until you sleep I really hope ive helped you all take care
    I tried the silver cure and it didn't work for me.  yes, it seemed to be working at first.  But when i got up to 50 drops three times a day, the bugs started biting even harder than before.  The silver did not cure me.  :(  
      I also got sick to my stomach - probably too much silver (metal) in my body.   I am back to using apple cider vinegar and taking Diatomaceous earth.  (1 teaspoon in 8 oz. of water) every day.   I am itching and my lesions are starting to pop out on my back again.  

(to the other commenter:  I do not have psoriasis).

Back to square one.  Will try the black walnut hull and wormwood again and see what happens....
here is a link about these things http://morgellonspgpr.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/cotton-nematode-parasites-in-new-clothing/
but the truth is these things are being sprayed on us by the government with their chemtrails I have been dealing with these things for about 7 or 8 years now i get rid of them and they just keep coming back. there are videos like this one will help      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R56V5YJVeSA
Ive been plauged with critters for a month and ready to jump off a bridge god knows my heart goes out to you guys who've been suffering like this for years.. I was just doing a routine trash out on a vacant apartment where i run maintenance. I remember seeing about five full bottles of vinegar that the previous tenants had left in the refridgerator and had no idea until now why anybody would keep that much damn vinegar.. Anyways i got a few tons of trash out of there and before i was even finished i could feel something moving around in my hat.  My coworker a black fellow said he didnt feel anything in his. so i passed it of as fleas, shook my hat out and went on about my business but the never flew out they just kept flying in. In my pants in my shirt in my car and then in my house.  so now we sit here like one big happy family and i cant even go in today because i havent slept a lick. Heres what im gonna do and ill let yall know if it works. 1- im going to walmart and buying one bomb for each room in my house and a fresh towel and outfit 2- im gonna come back pack all my clothes and linens in hefty bags and proceed to clean my apartment the whole 9 yards that you guys have obviously done a million times 3- im going bleach out all my drains and not rinse them down 4- im going to take out my hvac filter and leave the utility closet wide open and turn the ac on to 65 5- put all the dishes in the dishwasher then pull it out about 3ft pull the fridge and stove out, both waser and dryer out about 3ft 6- tip the couches over leaving the cushions separated against the wall as well as rugs up and hanging 7- set my bombs off and lock it up 8take my clothes to the laundry mat 8- go to the ymca throw a bomb in the mercedes cracking the windows and sunroof and jump in the sauna for an hour throwing away my old clothes double bagged in the dumpster take my car to the wash... Pick up my clothes and fet on with life :)
Get on with my life and if it works ill let yall know
Itworked like a charm and hust for the little smartasses who thought theyd hide out in the nooks and crannies i bought a gallon of distilled white vinegar and a couple bottles of rubbing alchohol mixed them 50/50 in a spray bottle and walked the the apartment spraying every square inch.. I also sprayed myself down really good and even been taking shots of straight vinegar (along with a few of kentucky bourbon :P) and the place is all mine again!!! If a few of the larva make it through all that.. One bite of me and theyll wish they were never hatched good luck you guys and god bless
Well i was wrong they came back even more vicious and were eating me alive last night. so i decided to go to the ER and cry to the doctor.  Then i thought again this is my house damnit!!! No ugly *** fly is gonna chase me out like that. i thought about they chose me out of all the people ive come in contact with to be their host and why. I decided two things... Either they will eat me alive or ill figure a way to get them the fk out!!! If they im so tasty well im just gonna spice things up a little. if vinegar wasnt strong enough then im bringing in the hotsauce!!! sulfer shampoo helps too :)
Soooooo, what did the doctor say??
Me and my 2 daughters are severely infested with these flake/fiber/lint bugs!!Our infestation occurred after taking an oral dose of Pin X for pinworms!!An hour after I took the pin X my face felt like it was on fire!!not long after the itching,crawling,and biting began...I even had white rice like soft things discharging out of my eyes!!Has anyone had anything similar happen?What are these?My babies are suffering and it kills me not to be able to help them!!
Hi Im dealing with all the same madness and Im being accused of being on drugs and knowing I haven't touched drugs in years. I been dealing with this THING since spring, so that tells you that I have had endless night of sleep depervation and tried many bug killers and had many exterminaters visit my house (apt. house) when it all started is when the maintenance man came and rattled a bunch of nasty black mulk that was backed up in my cooler system. He poked around and all this black and nasty stuff fell out onto my bathroom vanity and the floor. He did not attempt to clean it, me and my bff did. Then what comes of that is, my daughter got scabbies and we DID NOT (weird) my bff sleeps in the front rm and I havr my own bedrm. I get bit, stung irritated the worse. 4 months later no relief except for this guy telling me to spray alcohol, well worked like a charm. I would spray and run out of the rm. because they would drop everywhere. These things would fly around oh and Windex works too, which I read up on in another site on the internet. ( I love Google) I have been researching all of this for months!  What I don't understand is, with all of these sites and all of the same issues by hundreds of ppl. where are the PROFFESSIONALS TO HELP US WITH SOME TYPE OF RELIEF. I am now at boyfriends of 18 yrs. and its starting all over again to me. I am begging for HELP. Cuz everyone thinks im tripping. I am thinking about phoning the University of Arizona and our junior college here in Tucson. What can I buy or use to stop the madness.I feel these THINGS on my ears, hair, pubic hair, feet legs.... everywhere!  PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!! I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE.
so I read all these posts/ stories and these dam THINGS are very real. ok my question is did you find any relief or whats up? I have read on these fricken THINGS for the past 4-5 months. Whats your story now??

Thanks, Lori
its all very real, so whats the cure please?
Hello!, I would be Extremely grateful to see these pictures of these mystery bugs!!

Thank -you , THANK- YOU :)
Try Kleen Green it has been very successful getting rid of my black pepper mites
why did you doctor think you were crazy? it sounds to mee the OP had scabies, which is a kinda of mite, also called an itch mite, and caused allergic reaction wherever it bites, it also burrows into your skin causing more reactions.
Oh honey, I believe you!!!!  I have been fighting what I (at first thought was a bed bug problem), but the guy from the Health Dept. came out and checked my bed, and my condo and said it was not bed bugs.  I have one dog, a Chihuahua.  I thought I saw a flea on the kitchen counter.  What I am using is Diatomaceous Earth.  It is organic, safe for humans and pets.  What it does is dehydrates the bug, and dries out their shell and they die.  I bought it at the Feed Store down the street.  You buy it at places like Lowe's too.  Make sure you get the food grade, not pool grade as that is dangerous to humans.  On carpets, vacuum really well and then sprinkle it all over.  I used a ketchup bottle, you sort of dust it on.  Wear gloves and a mask.  Leave it down for 4 days or a week and then vacuum again and repeat about 3 times.  For tile floors, or all around house, dust on baseboards and around edges of floors and leave there until all bugs are gone!!!  It is awesome stuff!!!  It takes awhile to kill the bugs, but it is effective!!!  I know how you feel, I feel like they are crawling in my head all the time.  I have been absolutely OCD about this!!!  Also puff it into the cracks of your couch, and you can even leave a layer of it in the cupboards and drawers.  Good luck.
I don't believe that everyone has this infestation and I have had it for so many years that the only time I am highly bothered by the flying lint is when I am in very bright light and the stuff swarms I also grow uncomfortable at work and around family members when people start scratching their eyes, wiping their desk, people will even complain about their glasses being "filthy" and when they don't complain I see them pulling glasses of doing this sort of squint as they wipe grime off of their lenses. The stuff lands on items and swarms so fast I do often feel like I am seeing things , it freaks me out if I take a video for example I won't even be thinking about the lint and will be video taping my baby for example please read this next part carefully" As I am watching baby my vision kind of focuses in on this little tiny particle slowly wisp by , now when I go back to watch video of baby that exact same white little lint bug shoots across the camera so fast that you have to replay to even see it" I only seek treatment now because I fear that this junk will infest my innocent little baby, I have even taken a brand new container of those wipes from the hospital the ones that say you must wear gloves when using them the ones that are so strong they kill the Hiv 1 and 2 virus , I hand baby over to hubby have them leave and bleach the whole house everything , i boil water and mop all floors , I clean all counters with lysol and wipe down with those cavi wipes its so hard to get this stuff up it turns to dirty lint and kind of spreads around so I wipe and wipe , wipe toilets the gross part it clean so thoroughly that my eyes and throat are burning all while I'm spraying you can even smell the bleach and such outside of the home I become very satisfied knowing that at least this evil will not affect anyone who enters my home or my baby and things seem to be killing them off even when I walk in the bathroom and look in the mirror which is usually covered in lint its like something in those hospital grade wipes won't let this stuff attach and take back over then a week will go by and I will happen to look down and the nice clean white baseboards will be covered in gray lint , they even will land on leather I was so sure that once i got rid of clothe couches that the things would at least stay out of the living room but no my couches have that same film , I'm sure that people come in my house and think I am a unfit woman and don't clean . In fact I have had this organism living inside of me for so long that i believe the ones i have are even the culprit behind the funny odor in my home . I have given up on body lotions and perfumes , real coconut oil provides relief until its absorbed and I am not sure why it wouldn't still work . I am really just so exhausted and I can't seem to understand why when I go to doctors for unrelated issues they never question the swarm that fills their office the minute I walk into all those bright lights. I have did the whole internal parasite treatment it did nothing , bleach baths don't work for me nor does epsom salt, pure lavender oil, herbal lice soap, grain alcohol, the windex thing gets them up really well but they still come back, I live on apple cider vinegar with the mother....I soak in it , drink it from a shot glass daily, take vitamin C in the highest quantity possible, i supplement with real vitamins not the cheap white ones, i have a herb that has the fir (silver) in it sometimes I shower my whole body head to toe that gives relief, i just had what looks like one of my tiny gnats zoom out of my nose i assume they have taken my sinus over this is the only real place that I am unable to treat, it seems that also using cover causes a itch which I try to not scratch so I won't infect baby, and sitting in front of this pc all day has really brought  them out as well , as much as I love my baby I constantly isolate as much as possible I want to hold my baby but I limit myself , I silently just pray that God will have mercy on my baby and not let me pass this on to her. When you have had a affliction since 2008 it really does take alot to go on living without allowing your mind to slip. I just wish doctors would stop saying "you wanna be treated for what" "oh thats nothing thats just lint". Does anyone have any further suggestions on where this organism may have come from or at least how to stop it from attacking you systemically believe me at some point strange things will start to plague your health red eyes, inflammation, irritability
(msg 1 of 4)
I am going crazy and it just started early summer for me.  After all the reading I have done on what all of you describe, not sure I could survive YEARS of it.  Most of the forums discussing the symptoms and descriptions I have are from 2009-2013. It has been rare for me to find any current discussion forums on this bug invasion. I was convinced it was springtails/collembola, but hearing all of your descriptions about the many stages, maybe it is some sort of super mite.  Or worse.... sounds engineered to me. I won't go down that right at this time. Just saying...

Here is my story, which I have posted in old forums that received no response.

I was almost certain my infestation is collembola. The only photos I run across are adult springtails - but I have every stage of what I am sure is that. After all, they don't exactly just pop out of momma a full grown species, like most internet photos!  Mites are so small, so I never considered it being a mite.  The stages I find in the house are profoundly different from one another, unless I have more than one critter. Now I think it is actually mites.  I am puzzled about all the other forms I have encountered, that don't fit the mite category as I know it.

I first noticed a problem in early June 2014.  I put out the garden and bought a bunch of bagged soil.  I also was feeding wild birds at a feeder on the hill near the garden (11 years now) and many wild animals were also coming to the feeders. Many varieties of birds, and squirrels, rabbits, ducks, chipmunks & raccoons were -all- scratching.  At first I thought the birds must have brought mites or lice, from all the babies they were bringing to the yard to feed from nests. As I tended the garden, I too, got bit.  I made the mistake of lingering for an hour or more online in my office (instead of stripping & showering immediately), after working for hours outside in the backyard.  I infested my office and by end of July, could no longer stand to be in that room.  They bit hard and sharp (felt like a 35 gauge needle prick) and some just felt like they collected on my legs under my desk and caused a prickly burning/crawling sensation. It's September and I have yet to go back into my office.  I am working in the diningroom...and still getting bitten and crawled on every location I go.  

=> Applying Nematodes.
So I initially attributed the inside house infestation to the backyard birds.  I bought two different types of nematodes and put them down in the front and back yards.  Didn't help, really.  Not for what was biting me when I was out there, anyway. Now I am wondering if the nematodes were safe to handle?  I used latex gloves, but still you are exposed.  The video shows a woman using her bare hands to mix them in water.  How insane is THAT?  A person with a low immune system should probably not be handling microscopic worms, even if the ad says they are safe to use without precautions.  I bought 2 species:  Steinernema Feltiae and Steinernema Glaseri - for use with 250 pests vs grub worms, respectively.

By end of July, I pulled the birdseed, emptied the birdbaths and all wildlife/birds stopped coming around. The in/outside infestation continued unabated.

I realized that I had also put some of the bagged, loamy soil inside on several huge plants - and used some of it to start the garden seedlings.  During Spring, definitely from that bagged soil, I had a gnat and bug infestation.  I started using Diatomaceous Earth to help rid the house of them.

By August 2014, I was being eaten alive by something I could not see.  After much online research, I decided not to waste my time on doctors.  After much reading, I started looking closer at my house and found the parasites that others were describing.  Not sure if it is a bunch of stages of growth for one parasite, or more than one pest.  I put all of the household plants outside, just to remove an environment in which they naturally dwell. Ultimately I got rid of all my beloved tropical trees and beautiful plants.
(msg 2 of 4)

What I am seeing:

=> Small black specks on white counter tops, sinks and on top of my vinyl covered mattress/pillow case.
If they are elsewhere, they blend in. It seemed they are found near water sources - but now I see them everywhere.

=> Flying/drifting white dandruff-looking stuff EVERYWHERE.  Every day I look at my black keyboard and laptop, I see this tiny white dot that looks like large or very small particles of dust.  But often it is sticky - some blow around, but some have to be scratched or wiped off of items. I am sneezing A LOT and my nose is buggered (pardon the expression) and hard to breathe through the nostrils.  This isn't new, as I have massive allergies and it is ongoing for decades. But I can feel them in my ears and up my nostrils at times, as well.  YUCK. When I blow my nose in the morning, I see bloody looking mite-sized dots in my mucous.  And I cover completely from head to toe with 2 tucked-in sheets and sleep with a c-pap machine...and they are so small that they get through two filters!  Last night I added my humidifier tank to the c-pap and didn't see the mites in my nose this morning.  Not sure if that was a fluke, it worked adding a water tank, or if perhaps I am breathing them before bed and that is what I am seeing. The spots looked very much like m

=> Ladybug-sized puffs of white cotton-looking balls attached to the wall behind a some furniture in the livingroom, the Kleenex box on top of the toilet and in the garage. When I held it up to the light with tweezers, I see little black dots clustered in the center.  Eggs perhaps.

=> White salt crystal types of objects adhered to items like cabinets, anywhere actually.  Some are loose and not adhered.  I found one on the garage floor while spraying down my vehicle with cedar spray.  After stepping and grinding on the white crystal to get it to open, I sprayed a bunch of cedar spray on it and it separated and fanned out into a lot of little white specks.  They didn't survive the spray, but that was horribly enlightening. Looked like eggs.

=> White small thread-like string objects, particularly on my dark fabric couch & chair.  Some of those are on ME daily-as I look down and see them on my clothes.  Sometimes they curve a little bit, but under a microscope, they look like springtails.

=> White and grey "lint" and fibers in ALL of my clothes, bed sheets and towels.  After washing in various temps of water and soap/borax/vinegar and long hot drying of all fabrics, I can still pull these things out of fabric and get long (less than an inch) fibers that actually appear to move!  No breeze or vents in the laundry room, yet when tweezed out and held up, the fiber moves! It usually looks like a round head on one end and a fiber on the other...sorta silhouette of a small alfalfa sprout. Oh and if I bring a lighter flame near it, it POOFS into nothing...explosive burn upon contact.

=> Blue/grey fibers that are similar to the size of the white thread-looking stage. Not sure why they are different in color, but appear to be the same stage.

=> I found a bunch of boney filaments in the washer on towels.  One towel I washed in that load was taken from under the bathroom cabinet.  It had been stored undisturbed for months.  

Whatever the above forms are, this is the final adult stage.

=> So Who's Laying these Eggs?! (sounds like Ripley's line out of the movie 'Aliens')
I wish I would have captured/photographed THIS final end product.  A few weeks ago I was out in the backyard mowing, little springtails hopping everywhere, when I came upon this HUGE one inch long white fat thread with a lacy white [fanned out] filament tail, parked on my gazebo netting.  Huge boney filaments like the remains I found in the wash from the above statement. I was so ticked off, that I sprayed it and the nearby eggs with cedaroil spray and it hopped into the grass.  I saturated the eggs and they ultimately died. THIS didn't look like ANY springtail photo I have seen online. Now I have to find another that size to photograph.  What a find.  The end result of a mature adult species.

=> They get markedly worse after dark...starting around 6-7pm. Anything I use only ticks them off and they bite harder.  They REALLY hate when I vacuum...ouch.
(msg 3 of 4)Taking Precautionary Steps:

=> I bagged the pillows, mattress & box springs and that helped 90%. One night before I bagged the mattress, I used a space blanket (sheet of simple mylar) between my sheets and got eaten alive.  So bagging in vinyl really helps. But I see the dark specs on the vinyl after stripping the bedding and they almost adhere - requiring a damp cloth or having to pick them off.  What's up with THAT?

=> I change the bedding nightly before retiring, keep them from drifting onto sheets. Also strip down before showering and put clothes into a closed washer.  My water bill has doubled and electricity bill increased by $50. I am so tired of doing loads of laundry every single day.

=> I shower nightly before jumping into the bedding cocoon. Because I use a CPAP, I was able to cocoon myself completely under the sheets (head to toe with two sheets) and they didn't get inside.  Bedtime is the only respite from these bugs that I have.  Otherwise, I feel them DAILY.  HOURLY.

I have tried using Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap mixed with a little Kleen Free enzyme cleaner (careful, Kleen Free reallllly dries up your skin), Grisi Sulfur Soap (from Mexico), and regular bar soap like Irish Spring.  The peppermint soap feels the best, but none seem to discourage the biters and crawling, unless I use a stiff body brush or synthetic loofah. I also notice they nit themselves into my eyebrows, so I scrub those too. What the heck is this?!?

=> I began taking Ambien at nights, just to sleep soundly and have a respite from the hellish days and nights out in the rest of the house.  I get cold easily and really miss having a blanket.  I stopped using blankets because this parasite so easily weaves itself within the fibers.

=> I found they HATE when I use my BioFreeze pain relieving spray. If is totally organic, available online and makes the bites feel better.  Also makes them run or jump off of sprayed areas.  Downside is they keep moving to unsprayed areas - and once it dries on my skin, they are back. If I use the non-spray version (tube of gel) they are repelled longer.

=> Running a dehumidifier 24/7, with a setting of 35% humidity.  I have read the drier the better - they need moisture.  It has been an unprecedented wet, humid summer. In the 3 weeks I have run this dehumidifier, I have yet to see it reach 35%.  Once is got down to 38% maybe.

=> Running the A/C all summer (and into the Fall until cold) to help keep out any springtails that have infested the back yard. They slip right through screens, so the windows remain closed.   :(

=> Just started running an ionizing air purifier.  I bought two 10 years ago, but can only locate one at present.  Still uncertain about how the CO3 affects these parasites. There is online data suggesting ozone/ionization is successful in killing parasites.  I quit using it because of bad health reviews on the ionizer part. The Oreck has an option to run with or without it on the purifier. No noticeable difference, so I turned it off.

=> Fogging the house with CedarCide Solution.
I'm on the fence about this....it's between snake oil and a temporary solution. It only serves to agitate and causes breakouts of new ones within 72 and less than a week.
After spending $200 on a Tri-Jet ULV Thermal Fogger, $100 per gallon of CedarCide Solution (5 gallons purchased since Late August) and three fogging applications later, they have been knocked back a bit. BUT.  BUT...these things HATE it and they freak out and dive into the carpet (I have extra thick padding through out the house) and then reproduce.  So as soon as I return 7 hours after fogging, guess who they jump on and bite??  And within 72 hours, outbreaks of new offspring occur and you have to follow up with yet another fogging application.  All companies I bought from stated it sets off an instinct to procreate. Uh, great.

The house and garage and cars smell like cedar.  I used to love the smell of cedar; but not anymore! And recently I found horrible forum posts about this CedarCide company and the 2013 legal proceedings against them for fraudulent claims. It does kill things by suffocation, but leaving any effective killing residual is questionable.  It is organic, so they say.  But 10% cedar oil to 90% ratio of the ingredient silica (supposedly liquid rock quartz). So not sure I will buy anymore.  They are also changing the product name from Best Yet! to simply CedarCide--likely due to the legal battles.  The owner's name is Dave Glassel and he had a $4.6 million judgment against his company. His employees just say KEEP USING IT.  They never mention anything about FINDING THE SOURCE. Snake oil, anyone??
(msg 4 of 4)

=>  Called A Plumber For Inspection
He came.  No moisture, mildew, mold.  Nothing.  Looks fine in the wall separating the bathroom and the infested office-from-helllllll.

=> Immune System Targeting
Interestingly, my partner and I both had iffy immune systems and not good diets.  We have diabetes and from the spit testing suggested by this website (foodmatters.tv/articles-1/how-to-overcome-candida-naturally) we both have candida big time. He is bothered, but not to the degree that I am.  Upon more research, it appeared that many folks who are targeted by these parasites have unbalanced diets and immune system issues / diseases.  

=> By mid August 2014, I decided to change my diet and lifestyle.
I am doing a strict candida diet and it has gotten a little better, as far as the massive crawling/biting.  No sugar, fruits, coffee/tea, most nuts, dairy, processed foods and starchy veggies/beans. That leaves organic meat/fish, almonds, all greens, root veggies (not potatoes), raw organic pumpkin/sunflower seeds, lemon/lime & organic filtered vinegar & olive/grape oils and the like found in candida diet ingredients allowed.

The biggest benefit is my blood glucose is closer to normal now (100 or less) and I have dropped 35+lbs in 5 weeks.  My energy has doubled and my attitude has improved.  The constant attacks from these external parasites can drive you absolutely bonkers. I don't have sores or lesions.  Where they bite, doesn't leave much of a mark.  Or if it does, it is a whelp that goes away in a few days. But my intuitive health practitioner says I have parasites.  I know we all do if we eat food from 'the system' (aka soft kill), but still it is unnerving.

=> Living out of garbage bags is getting frustrating!
I bag all my clothes (by category: underwear, shorts/pants, shirts), and all my linen and towels, just to keep these f*ckers off my stuff.  I finally found a clear 30 gallon pull-tie garbage bag that I can now hang with visible clothes inside (instead of endless digging in dark black bags).  I taped a baggie on top, to keep them from migrating down into the bag from the top where the hangers come out of the hole in the bag.  Now I can leave the house showered with clean clothes that are not actively infested by laying out or hanging in the closet. These many parasitic forms do not wash out of clothes - and I am hoping they are dead after 40+ minutes of high heat in the dryer. They seem invincible....or bio-engineered.

=> Tearing Out the Carpet
So now I am in the process of replacing 11 year old carpet with laminate planks. These things like carpet way too much for breeding.  And having allergies, I do not want to replace old carpet with new carpet. But yuck!  The cost!!!  One vendor quoted $7100 for start to finish vinyl planks in the house.  I don't *think* so. So now I am coordinating different vendors to do the process cheaper.  Sure didn't plan on this financial bleeding.  A nightmare.

=> Fog, Spray and Thoroughly Clean Inside Motor Vehicles.
One of the cars has white dust all over the dark dashboard.  OMG..it's not dust.  It's *them*. Unbelievable numbers.  And boy do they bite in that car. It is never ending.

From all I have discovered, I can not believe this is 'nature' -- there is NOTHING natural about these things amassing inside of the house and it wreaks of govt bioengineering.  Chemtrails are suspicious medium for dumping parasites, as well as poisonous chemicals on unsuspecting populations.

Wonder where all those who posted from 2009 have gone and what their status is currently.
Borax worked best for me but also soaking in tea tree oil as well as salt and baking soda helped. no more itching and sleep well, but if I go a while without doing it I feel like its coming back so either I'm not getting them all because there are too many internal or they keep reinfesting, and I've washed everything a million times, but it does seem to gradually be going away if I continue to bathe in these things frequently, and also it helps to wear an oil on the skin in between (I often use deep tanning oil with about 10-15 drops of clove or tea tree oil added)
I also have a collembola/springtail infestation. 2 years now. Just moved for the 3rd time. I'm trying enzymes in the laundry, and MMS internally. Doing Clorine Dioxide shock treatments on the car. We'll see.
I'm still on the fence about taking MMS or DE internally.  I add Borax to laundry, but not near the amount many have posted.  And I stopped using hot water and concentrate on the extended heat from the dryer instead. Kleen-Free is so expensive and only available to me online. So I am not using it in my washing machine for laundry. As an enzyme cleaner, I do use it to clean countertops and general stuff around the house.

I am concentrating on my diet, in order to hopefully change my body PH & improve my immune system, energy levels and attitude.

Examples of What I -DON'T- Eat:
To make myself less inviting to internal/external parasites, I've cut out coffee/tea, dairy (like milk/butter/cream), sugar/all sweeteners, processed or fast foods, packaged ingredients that contain anything but whole identifiable contents, canned food, grains/bread, fruits, most beans/starchy veggies (definitely not corn/soy) & many nuts, and all recreational imbibing.

Examples of What I Currently -DO- Eat:
I am down to mostly fresh (esp green) veggies, quinoa, raw garlic, lemons/limes, fresh coconut, lots of R/O water, organic cider vinegar, grapeseed/olive oil, some meats, eggs & fish, raw pumpkin/sunflower/flax seeds, some occasional brown rice and low-mold nuts like almonds/hazelnuts. Once or so a week I do add 5oz of plain kefir or Greek yogurt with live active cultures to aid in gut health, but try to be sure it is organic and not pasteurized - tough to find not pasteurized - and still considered a 'dairy' item - which is why it isn't eaten often. Trying to eat organic where permissible - but not always. The cost of organic has been a bit prohibitive.

Do you live in the U.S.? If so, Left/Right or in the Middle? Do you feel your immune system is in any way compromised? (ie diabetes, poor health/diet/overweight/allergies). Do you eat sugar or drink caffeine?  If you're American, do you eat/drink liberally from the U.S. food system?  Have carpet, uncovered furniture or bedding? Live on a concrete slab?

It's okay if you don't want to divulge that info.  But it seems if those of us could narrow down commonalities, we might better understand why we are targets and those around us are not.  I have changed so much in my life, to attempt to make myself less of an attraction to them. I feel like I am in mourning, so many things are going by the wayside.  The rest of all the carpets in the house will be hopefully removed next week.  Then I have to wait a month until the flooring contractor can install the laminate flooring.  Yuck. Walking around on concrete slabs for a month! And everything stacked in boxes everywhere. Can't wait until some semblance of normality resumes in my life.  Utter chaos. And Life $avings are flying out the door at an unprecedented rate!

I finally found a local exterminator who said last summer was the worst springtail infestation of homes that he has ever seen. He stated they live under the concrete & go dormant in the winter and will return with a fury come Spring. Says you have to cut away grass from the foundation and keep the perimeter sprayed monthly until snow, then resume in the spring. Also said to keep the baseboards sprayed, because they come up from the foundation and through the walls. I just don't know if I could tolerate that much exposure to pesticides!  And I read about so many people that say how these things are immune to normal chemicals anyway. If that really works, I am doubtful that I will be able to lay down a suppressing fire on the baseboards, after having wood laminate planks installed.... they warn about leaving standing fluids on the flooring, as it can warp or damage the planks.

In the 3 of your relocations, have you had carpet in all those residences? I still believe they breed in the carpet/padding. I just can't believe all the dust in this house. Every day it is back after cleaning. And without carpet, in the one room that has been floored....it's really more noticeable.

Then I read you guy's posts about YEARS with these things!  Some days it feels so hopeless and I want to give up.  Other days I want to fight like he!! to take back my space.  I am still battling with them in the vehicles.  Will be interested in how effective the Chlorine Dioxide shock treatments were. Sounds toxic.

I read on a forum not long ago about planes spraying collembola over parts of Montana last winter.  The person said they never get flyovers in their little town and that it was noticeable because of that. He found the sprintails on top of the snow.  That is why I don't think it is just an act of nature rebelling.  I have also read about planes dropping mites/collembola over 'enemy' territory during several wars (dating back to Vietnam) to wear down the opposition with bites, creating the inability to sleep/fatigue/insanity.  Just saying....

Sorry for the long post.  I just never get a chance to chat with anyone who understands about this stuff.  Most people tend to think if it isn't happening to them or people they know, that it isn't happening... and that you are simply delusional.  *sigh*
I'm in CA.... and it's dry here!
I had a moldy basement apt... several years after the first ceiling cave-in I thought I had gotten scabies....for 5 months! There were carpets there, and I moved... sadly house #2 was worse. Concrete slab, worse mold - but this made us super sick - and it was there we discovered we had lyme disease. Moved to moldy house #3... not as bad, but buggy. We just moved again... another concrete floor situation, but it's a warehouse, less nature. I sprayed Mikron Transport all around the baseboards.... hopefully that will keep them out. I tried fogging with everything... cedarcide, windex, enezymes, etc... but I think that the source is where the problem lies.

I vacillate between crappy and healthy eating. I'm mostly organic... but I fall, often, for the coffee and sugar and gluten. Sigh.

I'm focusing on mold/lyme treatment. Got rid of nearly everything I own. The enzymes seem to be working in the laundry for the most part. I still toss clothing regularly.

Salt seems to work externally, the salt/vit C internal cure has helped for some people.

Morgellons/lyme/mold/collembola.... they all fit together. I'm sure there's a GMO/Chemtrail aspect, but since it's not provable, and it just makes us sound crazier, I'm staying away from that. I would get tested (which is a rabbit hole itself) for lyme and bartonella. That's what we have... from the bugs or that's what attracts the bugs to us.
I have not discounted a mold situation.  I have lived at this house for 11 years and it is in IN. It was a new build that has many issues from the start, so I suspect several possibilities for mold.  For the longest time I smelled mildew in the den.  Now I have a leak in the roof that just started leaking through into the great room.  So there is a possibility of mold up there in the attic, I guess.  

Not sure if removing the 11 yr old carpet & extra thick padding will help; seems like it couldn't hurt.  Concrete slabs sweat during weather changes and there is no moisture barrier between the padding and concrete.  There is bacteria under old carpet/padding, so it would seem that the parasites would find it entertaining to hang out underneath, if nothing else, to breed.

So far room #1 had no hairline cracks in the concrete.  Am keeping my fingers crossed on the rest of the carpet tear out, that there are no other cracks that will be exposed.  But because I am hiring someone to tear out/remove, clean and repair any concrete issues, I will have a chance to fix it before installing the new laminate flooring.  Since I live in Middle America, I shudder to think of how cold this new flooring may be in the winter, as opposed to thick carpeting throughout the house.

I have also not discounted Morgellons.  Sometimes the bite/pricks feel like a syringe -- making me think it isn't a bite at all, but an actual submerging of a parasite into my pore or under the skin.  I have small bumps on my back that do not itch, but I am unable to reach or see them without a mirror or my partner looking. I have yet to see anything actually emerge from my body, other than possible parasitic elimination at times.  

Do you have the odd small white threads, white dandruff looking dust, the black dots or the flying gnats in your house?  I have a friend across town who only sees the black dots and is currently treating with industrial carpet cleaning & flea bombs.  Interested to see what results she gets.  She has the crawling sensations, but insists it is not fleas. Her dogs are being tormented, as well.  This all happened recently when she uncovered a tarp in her back yard and was instantly covered with black dots.  Pretty sure mine came from my back yard, too. Every visiting wild animal in my backyard was scratching.

What symptoms make you feel like it is lyme?  I too have read that the Morgellons/lyme/mold/collembola symptoms are all connected to a similar source.  

I no longer eat pork, as it is one of the highest edible parasite vectors. The candida diet guidelines I follow, hopefully will make me less attractive to these parasites. There are so many variables in environment, internal body composition and perception, that finding something that works is hit or miss. And I am so not a chemical person.  

Sad that since the 2009 posts, no real concrete information has emerged.  Everyone is still literally scratching their heads, trying to figure out what it is and how to eradicate it. The 2009 posts are as relevent today as they were then!  But yeah, oftentimes attempts at educating the public about nefarious agenda, makes us look like the town idiot.  But justice is coming and information will begin to emerge in the very near future.  Too many people are awakening to the fact that something is amiss. One can hope, anyway.

Thanks for sharing!

LTP
http://www.njmoldinspection.com/pediculosis/collembola.html   I found this site that explains mold with the symptoms of what some may have.    Interesting......but still trying to understand the craziness about it all.  
ok...the high buzzing is driving me crazy........like a bee flying around and sometimes seeing a flash of some black thing flying around.(as big as a fly)...but too fast to really see it better. And the dog is watching it fly around and hides her eyes. And the massive amount of little white feather like things floating? everywhere, and black dots and fuzz balls accumulating everywhere.....grrrrr.    

One thing that did help....is keep bare feet off floor.  

Had dried part of myself on the worst day......one time....with a used towel and did it in the shower....and gross.....black dots and fuzz balls were all over the shower.   I didn't want to touch another towel for awhile.
Okay I was walking under a tree a couple of years ago , something landed on my head I ran my fingers and shook out my hair like crazy then like 2 months later I see a strand of hair drizzling up I kept coming and it it kept drizzling so I cut the hair strand off put it in water a couple hrs later I saw this long clear thing swimming around in the jar and on the bottom was a long black worm looking thing this continued I tried everything from lice mess to gasoline then one day taking a shower these little tiny red, looked like some kind of beatt l of some kind by the hundreds ,oh I forgot to mention that thing that fell on my head well it seemed to grow, went to dermatologist  shrink, er ,I was freaking out even went to mental hospital and they all said I was on drugs anyhow I got pics of my head at different cycles of this nightmare and when I still had hair u can see that there is something there what I don't know but because others can't see I'm deemed crazy and am totally alone with this nightmare from hades  I'm bald ,alone ,and so so tired of this I've had pest control out to my place I've moved,shaved my head for over 2 yes now and still have no light at end of tunnel I've lost everyone in the process of this cap except my cats oh yah vets to no help I have pics does anyone have a clue where I can send them to at least be looked at I mean it seems the camera picks them up better then our eyesight I know my cats can see them please help me  the only reason I haven't given up is I believe in JESUS and I have grandkids not that I see them anymore but I would like to think somebody can figure something out
Pleas help
I have some strange symptoms related to what you are talking about. The fibers are all around. Besides the itching and black specks, do any of you have sleeping issues, tinnitus, long thin white hairs growing out of random places.

Also, do any of you with children notice cognitive problems with your child? ADD ADHD autism, or memory problems. These may progress quite slowly so it may just seem natural.

I have many of your symptoms and more ridiculous ones. I am lucky to get 4 hours of sleep a night for the 9 months I have had this. My brain is always in a complete fog.

Whatever it is, it is real. I think the physical evidence that everyone is seeing very much the same thing while experiencing the other symptoms is a point to think about. How can I have the same physical artifacts ( black specks, white hard grains on skin, fibers in skin - urine - or feces as someone who lives in Germany, the UK, Canada, US and while experiencing many of the other symptoms. Psychological explanation to this conditions are about as helpful as the Inquisition telling you are possessed by demons. I think it has been going on for a long time.  If you look back on historical accounts of skin/neurological conditions even those stories hold close to what some are experiencing today. I am an atheist, which means I am really screwed but I found the punishment of Deuterotomy to match many of our symptoms. This does not mean I believe god could be punishing us but I do think some people back in those days suffered from a similar syndrome.

The difference today is that the internet has allowed us to connect and share our stories with each other. As soon as we do this, some psychologist states that it must part of some internet meme where we all read something start getting itchy then start seeing things....etc. The only flaw in this argument is that most of us started getting itchy, started seeing  things, started suffering other unusual symptoms --- went to many health care practitioners well before we went to the internet to search for our conditions.

For what it is worth --- none of you are crazy. However, the sad part of this illness is for many it does affect the mind causing unusual mood changes and noticeable neurological effect. It does seem to be contagious but the contact has to be prolonged and effects may not surface for many years to come. This means your children most likely will contract it. It also seems clear that the condition is not the result of something modern science can test for. Fungi, virus, bacteria, protozoan infections do not fit the build. Interesting though that some of the people who get this sickness have had some kind of infection in the past that they have tested positive for.

I hope all of you can find some relief. The best you can hope for is to mask the symptoms but the condition will always be there. If you have a chance to see the Mary Leito video interview from ABC, I would find it hard for any person to not think some very strange happened to that family. A true horror.
I believe yo
I read through most of the comments...I have been going through this since 2009 since going on a vacation for 2 weeks, boarding our cat at a vet and thinking that is where these horrible things came from, and having some unknown person camp out in our house while we were away being the stove was coated in a lake of oil when we returned, not to mention other tell tale signs of someone being there, ie missing things, etc. Like most of you know ... it isn't a picnic. I noticed no one mentioned the use of vinegar and a way to control the little critters.  I did get the little buggers under control (I actually thought they were gone it was that nice) but we went on a trip to see my grand son graduate and we were gone for a week and all I can say now is "THEY'RE BACK'. I can always tell by the sticky webby feel I get when walking across the carpet. Now to see if I can remember what all I did to get rid of them or control them. I know we went through 3 steam type carpet shampooers, what seems like a million gallons of vinegar.(Costco sells it cheap, 2 gals. for 3 dollars plus....windex didn't work, besides I questioned the safety of using it around my dogs...I ruined one steam cleaner using straight vinegar in it (it rusts the metal parts-I should have run plain water though it before putting it away)...we put in new carpet (that was laid out in the street to cut ) and I didn't care what happened to the carpet as I know vinegar will weaken the fibers...anything was better then these bugs...it worked...and then I would spray the carpet daily with a light misting of vinegar....all clothes are washed in super hot water with vinegar in the bleach receptacle and also used in the rinse cycle.  I found a body wash with tea tree oil in it and it seems to work well..I'd rinse off followed with a spray of vinegar before finding that body wash....and the alcohol sprayer was a god send when getting into bed...spray the legs and feet and also the sheets (as it evaporates) The dogs get 2 baths a week with a shampoo with tea tree oil in it...just glad I have medium sized dogs as it is not safe for many small dogs. After reading one persons comments about working in a shelter and having a similar problem I wonder if my housemate isn't part of  the problem. When I do his laundry I itch for days afterwards. This week I came in and immediately washed down with the tea tree body wash and the itch only lasted a day. Now to work on that. The mattresses and box springs are still encased in plastic. I fogged the house to bring them to the surface of the carpets before shampooing with a vinegar solution..going to try 50/50 this time as I'm using a new shampooer. The carpets already feel like 'dried snot' is on them and they are damp feeling so it is time to shampoo. Just hope it works...now to go mop floors with vinegar as well.
Amazing...so my family and I have been dealing with the grainy biting bugs for a month now, well infested for a month, after realizing what has been going on we actually have had them for a couple of year but just recently infested.

My family and I have recently gotten into meditation and we all went to the park to meditate outside. After about 40 minutes when we got in the car (which is also infested) we didn't feel one bite! Now I'm not saying that we are rid of them by any means just wanted to mention it.

After finding a small nest of them, instead of vacuuming them up right away, I doused them with a cinnamon/peppermint oil concoction. I checked 24 hours later to see if they were still alive AND THEY WERE!! So either cinnamon and peppermint do kill them or the solution I had was too weak.

We have been getting relief from Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion and TTO essential oil. Still trying to figure out what KILLS them!
Also want to report that I live in Los Angeles where there is not extreme heat or cold which seems to be the only that I have seen so far that gets rid of these things.
It sounds as if you might have an itch mite problem.I've found the key to ending this problem is sulfur.  Sulfur has a low toxicity and it kills mites.  Combine sulfur with other treatments, for example permithrin, ivermectin. I use an 10 percent sulfur with mineral oil solution to combat mites. It stops the itching and helps heal wounds. See Maxim Hurwicz's "Workingsheet for Treating and Curing Scabies" for a thorough explanation.
I live in Las Vegas and have been going through this nightmare for 2 years now.  You described exactly what I've been going through. I've been to my family doctor who thinks I'm crazy, and a dermatologist who diagnosed it as foliculitis.  I know that I have bugs biting me from my head to my toes.  I have tiny black, white, and red things all over my bed at night.  When I go on the tub or pool, the adults start floating off of me, and when I look closely they look like some sort of tiny fruit fly.  Tons of them!  I have miniscule reddish brown ones all over me, my house, and they especially like seams of clothes.  My head has sores all over it from itching so bad and scratching.  My feet seem to lose a lot of excess skin lately, when I rub them I see Brown spots all over them.  The bites take extremely long to heal, I believe the lay eggs in the bite marks.  I can't take this anymore.  I've tried neem oil, borax, Windex, tea tree oil, lavender, rosemary oil, bleach, Epsom salt, peppermint oil etc, nothing works.  I hope someone finds out what these friggin things are soon.  There are too many people suffering from this for doctors not to believe it's real!

Since I moved to San Diego, I have been going crazy.  First, my dog gets fleas, and each time she goes out more on her, despite Frontline. We moved  on to prescribed medications from her vet.  Still no help, we are going to use nematodes on the yard and borax on the carpets.  Next, my bird has bird mites and despite being treated continues to have them on her and her cage.  Now. I am itching all over.  I feel crawling on my skin constantly.  I used Dawn, vinegar, and diatomaceous earth and had relief for a day.  I want to move back to northern California with no but problems.  
I believe you it 2016 and I am having this problem been to two dermatologist and they told me I was delusional...I have things crawling in my hair, no one sees and in my nose and biting but no one see them when they fall out they are white and look like small fleas, then there are one that are red, this started two months ago with these black gnat like things that got in my hair and where crawling around, no more black adults, but these may be the babies and no one looks with any magnification, they are trying to see them with the naked eye which in the right situation, they can be see.   They crawl when I get around heat and they fall out of my nose....I have been miserable for two months and nothing has helped.  I know I am not crazy, I just think these doctors are under educated about these things, and we have to continue  to suffer.
My husband and I also live in Vegas (north west).  This whole situation is straight out of X-Files.   I am on my 4th gallon of Kleen Green  check the website.  It has brought me the most relief, but by no means then cure.  I have done everything possible, exterminator
9 times, hospital 3 days, all clothes thrown away, carpet torn up, furniture removed and there is more and more.  Nothing has rid the problem totally.  I am lost as to what to do next.  It is comforting to know people are out there also looking for the answer.  Help if you can.  Please.
My wife and I picked up bed bugs and another insect which looks like sand, lint or hair 4 weeks ago from an airport shuttle. What I am about to tell you is based on my personal observations and research on the the Internet. There have been other discussions of this lint or sand like insect dating back to 2000. They are commonly referred to as "lint bugs" or Morgellons. The medical, scientists and exterminators know nothing about this bug and if you bring it up they will slap a diagnosis of delusional parasitism (crazy person) after 2 minutes. Ironically, I am a physician and never believed it until it happened to me.

Here are some my observations over the last 4 weeks. Their reproduction rate and ease of spread is enormous. I didn't discover them until 2 weeks after our trip and had spread to almost the whole house and both cars and there were millions them. All 3 forms (sand, lint, hair) move and bite and are white before feeding, red after feeding and brown or black when dead. They are ambush feeders like bed bugs and tend to hide near where you frequently are. The places I have found them are the bed, sofas, chairs, the rim of sinks, toilet seat hinges, bathroom counters baseboards. The one exception is hair, and some will actually hide there. They travel in large columns along the baseboard and will follow you if you leave a room vacant for awhile. I believe they are like bed bugs and follow exhaled CO2. They tend to bite on the face, scalp and feet. I think they only crawl but are quite fast and get on shoes and clothing easily. The hair form seems to be able to penetrate thin Cotten clothing but not nylon.

Many of the strategies for bed bugs also work for these lint bugs. The things that seem effective for me are isolation tools (ex mattress cover), heat, chemicals (91% alcohol, EcoRaider) and frequent vacuuming. I have no financial interest in any of the product mentioned. I will preface the next recommendations by saying they are based on my limited personal experience, and it there is some work and cost involved.

1. Protect your bed - we used mattress box spring and pillow covers then spray your mattress sheets with EcoRaider it smells bad but it is natural and nontoxic. It does have a delayed kill effect of several minutes though but it does kill most of them.

2. Protect your head. They seem to like hair but they don't like heat. Use hot water to rinse your hair first but don't burn yourself. Spray your hair and eyebrows with 91% alcohol but don't get it in your mouth or eyes. It's better to do this with your head facing the floor. Massage it into your hair and scalp for a couple of minutes then shampoo and rinse. After drying off, put your towel and the bath mat in the the dryer for 30 minutes on high heat after each use.

3. Protect your feet. A lot of them are in the baseboards of the bathroom and bedroom. We sprayed them with EcoRaider. They seem to be to be able to penetrate Cotten socks. I walked around the house for a day in Cotten socks and the ball of my socks were red with blood. Keep your finger and toenails cut short. Spray your feet with 91% alcohol after your shower. Do not walk around in bare feet or socks in your house. I have boots which I call kill boots which I spray every week inside and out with EcoRaider. It's a delayed kill but anything that crawls up that boot and bites you is going to be a dead soldier.

It's a bug, don't let them beat you mentally or physically and you are not crazy. Fight back. Running won't help because they get into everything, purses, wallets, computers, tablets, basically anything you touch they transfer to. There are numerous reports of people who report they moved and it came with them. Stand and fight. To my medical and scientific colleagues who think this is some form of mental illness, sorry this is real. These things are unclassified because nobody took the time to study them. I gaurantee you my wife and I are not delusional. If you want to study them, send me a PM. We are hopefully close to eradication.
I think I have same only they don't bite my husband they r after me and they tore up my 1 year old daughter we also got rid of bb in this new apartment.I dont know what to do ?  Whats eco
I to have these and its foster me everything please help me find a solution
I most likely got them in Hawaii but now the nightmare is five yes on going. No one believes they think I'm on drugs, they live under my nails on a boat so no way to get rid of them. I wash with bleach peroxide my poor dog has but they only effect I thought bird mites or scabies nope.My five years old son I can't even hold his hand seems  they're living in my head feet fingers I constantly cut them out my whole day is nightmare I won't shake peoples hands I can see who has it lots of people but my sons mother is in denial I feel like ending it all the time I cut out five twenty forty and still find more.I don't use anything more than once afraid of the laundry matt goodwill you name it most likely my son transferred it to me when I would carry him on my shoulders and he would put his fingers in my ears started in my ears and went everywhere I never had acne now my face gets covered in white bumps that pop my nails look like I'm dying. Im 43 I light em on fire and they pop.started with intense pain in my fingernails maybe even in this open wound on my head.Since I have a shaved head they go to the blood source. If I cut myself. Summer months are the worst I can feel bites all the time and it doesn't matter how hot the water is or how cold can be freezing or scalding all I do is clean started drinking to forget lost twenty pounds. In summer months they turn into drain fly I read fruit fly can pass it to should I just give up and go to the woods with my wolf should I let my hands turn into crusty disgusting mitts because if I cut them out it looks like eczema most likely every wood worker I know has it I just look at there hands.I can feel pockets in my scull I push and it pops not like zit underneath.My poor son doctor do nothing is mom is in denial he's been to a dozen dermatologist he's covered in white zits but I don't see the red or black dots on his nail s I don't I want his life ruined mine already is can't work.I'm an artist painter can'tshow can't interact when I do I bump Elbow's.This is ******* real nothing stops them they only get stronger I have lines running down my scalp.looks like my brain.My nails are white and you can see the white spots underneath they attack when you fight them and no one else beside strangers I see with get it.I'm about to give up nothing kills it or if it does they are everywhere mostly on ropes lines I notice after sailing they are all over my hands I won't work in the garden wash all my ski gloves every time afraid that someone I will get but they t or they just  look. Ok  done now bye.
I am sorry to know anyone else is dealin with tho but relieved to see a dr. Input. I have had this  9 1/2 mths. Now and spent. money we don't have trying to get me better. Draw. are treating severe allergic reaction. and tell me I have no parasite. Faith is the only thing getting me thru. Am using diatomaceous earth coconut oil theatre clove oil kleen green. Helps but not rid of. Am really concerned about severity of allergic reactions. Talking 2 Zyrtec reflux meds. To strengthen allergy meds. and montelukast because dr is concerned about throats swelling.
I've been dealing with this for a year, haven't found a cure but the alcohol helps, use any kind of anti bacterial dish soap and borax mixtureto wash and borax mixed with odoban disinfectant spray on my entire house every other day and vacuume daily, they like to be under the rim of your toilet as well, I shower every day all this to keep them at a minimum, if I don't keep up with this it's almost insanity, hopefully sometime they will figure out a cure , I feel for everyone dealing with this, I won't even date because of it,I feel so alone
I have felt it for 20 years.  And have been commited 3 times over it.  It has consumed my whole life. If anyone can help me to get rid of it. Maybe i could live again I would be really grateful
It's a situation where if you haven't experienced it,you have no clue what people are going through.Its a waste oftime see a dermatologist,they will refer you to psych and will not even discuss it further bc that would be encouraging your delusions.Its sad that most MD;s all seem to have the same tunnel vision mind thought process with any mention of something other than scabies,fleas,bed bugs,or alllergies.People/your physician should at least rule out any signs of mitesting before they rush you off to be put on Antipsychotic meds.I'm a RN and thank goddess my pcp is one that knows his patients and does listen,but it's not in his scope of practice and refers to Dermatologist then your stuck with the same senerio.I chose to seek ways to eradicate the mites and have tried all the DIY remedies and some have helped to decrease the number but not knowing what they are,the life cycle makes it hard to   completely get rid of them.Thank you for your suggestions and the product you used, I will give it a try.
I think i have this and it is everywherd . doctors have been saying im crazy for years. Im even getting teased at work. And its affecting my kids also can you please please help me
I forgot to mention, but as others have said, take a shower and put clean clothes on right before you go to bed using the recommended shower techniques. I got my first normal night of sleep last night in a month. Unfortunately our cars and bathroom are still an active battleground but I think we are winning the war. As others have said, the bath mat is a haven for them so run it through the dryer every day or get rid of it.
I have just begun this battle, I thought it was bed bugs, lice and the dermatologist said scabies.  But I see them in my body. When I scrub my feet with purell, I feel and see eggs or whatever they are. From what Ive found, the dryer does not kill them. I have been throwing out the bedding,clothes,towels. Feeling hopeless. Have a list a mile long of things to try, but no known cure.
I live in Mississippi and been going through the same thing as well for a couple years now. I no plenty about them and even have pictures. Get a big bowl that u can put your hand inside, and fill it with any dishwashing soap like dawn ,ajax, etc... The cheap stuff works as well. But hold your hand completely under the dawn and they will come out and u can show people your not crazy. Beat defence is bug spray like off or backwoods 'mosquito spray' the more deet the better.
Great idea
And also take showers and only bath with dawn or any dish soap. And use microfiber rags and throw away afterwards. Get a sleeping bag. And where clothing like jump suit etc.. No cotton products. Even wear like dress socks NO COTTON.....
I just started seeing these bugs my sister tells me I'm crazy there are no bugs omg I'm so happy I found this I can't stand it I'm going crazy what do I do please please help me!!!!!!!
Please if you could email me with any picture, as I just got them, but my daughter had for so long, also any cure you may know to help to stop them, please,, Thank you,   Allena  pond 1 at g mail . com ( all small letters in name ) Thank you, allena
I am losing my mind over these bugs.  Anything at all anyone has found to help please let me know. I will be more than happy to share what I have found to help with them.  Me email address is ***@****.
Balance your vitamins and minerals in your body. Vit c and d3. All Vit b's and magnesium calcium zinc potassium ect. Eat and drink a alkaline diet. It takes time but it is your immune system. You have to build it up to be able to fight any bacteria, fungus or yeast. After s few weeks add glutathione and all anti oxidants. It will feel worse at first. It's just the die off.  It will get better. And do some type of exercise to help sweat it out. You will see glitter and white and black flecks come from your skin. That's good because it's coming out. Good luck.
Thank you for these tips.  I am honestly mind with these things.  I will try anything!
Food grade Diatomaceous Earth from the health food store one teaspoon a day mixed in water drink daily,probiotic one a day,wormwood,no sugar or bad carbs they feed off it.drink a mixture of 2tbs.applecider vinagerrepepper,&turmeric in glass of distilled water daily.After a week of no sugar take 6 yeast cleanse pills a day.use mineral oil in ears to get them out.You will feel like you have the flu for a week,Detoxing.Then you will feel them crawling,tickling inside nose,ears so rub the food grade DE on your skin& put some of the powder in your socks.You will get better.Gotta get worse before you get better.Sometimes God sends us through troubled waters,not to drown us but to cleanse us. Catherine
Did you get rid of them?
Has there been concerns of internally problems or in the feces ?
Have you found out about them lint bugs well for one if ppl say u are crazy you are not I have a little insight on them for you,so far the cold is the only thing that will get rid of them. Your hair, body, wash in cold as cold as u can take it, they hurt when they sting and bite you they can bore there way into the human body I had been having trouble with my eye, I finally got it out and it was them I got out of my eye. but this is what I kinda found out about our wonderful government had put them here they dropped them in a capsule balloons and put different stages of them from the larva to clear up to adult stages and they hatch many but it attacks like are fruits and vegetables the groves and gardens because are government wants control of the food chain I understand that this may seem far fetch but it was told to me by some pretty reliable ppl if u can come up wit a better way to get rid of them please tell me.
Try not to eat a lot of sweets they do feed on sugar
They are called a lint bug I have the same problem u are right I have caught some of these I am taking them to my health department today I got them in all stages from larva but cold does kill them are government wants to control the food chain they was dropped more in the warmer climate they attack the fruit groves and vegetables gardens  there seems nothing to get rid of them they feed upon sugars so they get in ears eyes bites stings and bores thetas hurt and itch