Tiny red bumps on head of penis...STD?

Two weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a female partner. She claimed to be STD free and I did too, so we went ahead without a condom. The bumps on my penis aren't always easily visible, but for example, after masturbating yesterday they were pretty prominent. The pictures attached are taken right after a shower and are barely visible, yet are still there.

My question: I've been looking through similar posts and am getting relieved that a lot of people (Alan Rockoff, MD specifically) have stated that it could be dermititis, not an STD. But, I figured I'd post pictures and maybe someone could offer some feedback. I got tested on Friday at my local county clinic so won't get the results back until this Friday :/ so the wait is killing me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, good news or bad :(

Regards!
shoot, forgot to add link. here it is:

http://imgur.com/a/g8Fv4
It does not look like any STD but can be due to dermatitis skin or friction rub during intercourse. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.