Ulcerated lesion
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38108314@N04/3504263783/in/photostream/

This lesions appeared over 2 months ago.  It arose on the anterior surface of my right leg approximately half way up. They arose suddenly. It is intensely itchy but gets better after a shower. I have tried Oral Erythromycin and Flucloxacillin and Local Fucidin H cream. All have failed to cure it.  I have similar lesions on both my elbows.
I dont Smoke, Drink and General Health is fine. I have no other medical health problems.
From the piture it looks like erythema nodosum. It results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below the knees.

Diagnosis is by physical examination and biopsy of the lesion.Other lab investigations like complete blood count, ESR,ASO titer, urinalysis, throat culture, intradermal tuberculin test, and chest x-ray may also be done.

I wuld recommend a physician/dermatologist’s evaluation.Treatment depends on the confirmation of diagnosis.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

I have had a rash over my body for I know two years.  I have always been attacked with fever blisters and shingles, but despite many office visits and biopsies, no one can seem to diagnose or treat this rash.  It starts out as an itching sensation and I scratch.  It may be something in the follicles of my skin but it forms tiny blisters that pop and then scab and become dry.  This is driving me crazy.  All biopsies have shown thickening of the tissues without a diagnosis.  The rash is currently on my chest, bilateral arms, all across my shoulders and upper back, a few areas around my waist and several along my spine.  What could this be?