Ulcers/lesions on Breasts

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Ulcers/lesions on Breasts

Almost 7 yrs ago, I had a slip and fall. To most this may sound minor, however I suffered a spinal injury, and had to put my athletic body to bed.  About 4 months later, a sore.  It was a dime size piece of breast that looked like I had either burned it, or skinned it.  It was very painful, and wasn't healing.  Almost 15 yrs ago, I had a breast reduction which was uneventful and never gave me any problem.  40 yrs ago, I was diagnosed with Alopecia Universalis, which as I know is an autoimmune disfunction.  Since that day, 7yrs ago, I continue to have lesions, ulcer, that reoccur, on the downside of my breasts, on both, and at times, almost an exact mirror of each other.  Now being a chronic pain patient, on enough medication( I say this because prior to my fall I was an athlete) I can understand my body being stressed, however, I cannot find someone who has seen this type of problem.  At one point 4yrs ago, a Dermatologist took a biopsy, and all that it showed was inflammation in my lympnodes.  These ulcers get quite nasty, ouzing painful sores, that take months to close, and I am at my wits end about.  I have seen 2 Oncologists, 2 plastic surgeons, 1 surgeon, taken 2 mammograms, 1 ultra sound, and shown them to about 5 gp's, and almost anyone else that I think just might have seen this before.  Living with Alopecia, I know my body is different that others, and I do not use harsh chemicals, nor body products.  I am very natural with my enviroment, and way of life.  These ulcers have scarred my breasts so bad, it troubles me.  Have you ever seen this type of issue.  Also, I'm told from the breast surgery, I have scar tissue at the very bottom of my breast.  It is very painful, and has grown from pea size to 2cm.  Other than that, I was told by the last surgeon that seen me at the Breast health clinic that I do have some hardening.  Any ideas?
Thank you so much for your time,
Brightest of Blessings