Wart like pimple? Or pimple like wart?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Wart like pimple? Or pimple like wart?

I have a wart on my wrist, an odd pimple like wart near the brow and inside my nostrol a pimple and it hurts....what can I do? Please help,
Warts are cauliflower like tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. The pimple inside the nose can be a boil. In case of boil inside the nose which is infection of the hair follicle inside the nose, it takes its own course for a week or so in healing and no treatment may be required. Apply warm moist compresses three or four times a day over the tender area. This will help to bring the boil to a head and encourage easy drainage.

Along with the warm compresses, you can take OTC pain killers and a course of antibiotics if the causative agent is bacteria.
Please consult an ENT specialist/ dermatologist if the symptoms persist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.