Wart on scalp again.
About year ago, I went to see the dermatologist because a small bump on my scalp. It turned out that I had Seborrheic Keratosis. He told me that I could do surgery or freezing to remove it, but it might grow back. Well I did the freezing method and it did come back. Now I am wondering is their a home remedy to get rid of the wart on my scalp permanently?
The treatment methods employed for seborrehic keratosis are cryotherapy with carbon dioxide (dry ice) or liquid nitrogen, electrodesiccation, electrodesiccation and curettage, curettage alone, shave biopsy or excision using a scalpel, or a laser or dermabrasion surgery. Sometimes keratolytic agents can also be applied but they are temporary treatments.

For deciding the best treatment option, I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.