Weird Puss Filled Bump On Chest
Hello, I recently discovered this large bump on my chest that when I tried to squeeze it, a light brown substance with a weird smell comes out of it. Its kinda hard around the area and soft in the middle.

Is this a Staph Infection or just a inlarged pimple or boil. I'm worried its something serious.

Thank you in advance

-Glenn

Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough,but it can be a boil or sebaceous cyst.

Apply warm compresses and take some anti-inflammatory.Also keep the area clean by applying some antiseptic and avoid messing with it.Mostly boils and sebaceous cysts don’t require any treatment and go away on their own,but if it becomes painful,then antibiotics may be needed as it may be infected.Pls consult  a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have a bump on my chest that I squeeze and a real bad odor comes out of it.  The substance that comes out is brownish  black.  I have had it for a couple of years now.