Weird bump/lump/pimple/boil/absess under mole
About a week and a half ago I had this redness like a beginning of a pimple grow under my mole. Where the puss is suppose to be is where the mole lies. I have cystic acne and I also had a black hair coming out of it. Well, because I was a teen then.. not long ago I would say maybe a couple months ago.. i'm 20 now and I pulled it when I was 19 (just turned 20) I pulled it out.. maybe a ingrown hair. but anyways, I've been washing it two times a day with a acne wash that usually works on my other cystic acne really well.. with Ben. per. lotion as well. Well this one does not want to budge and come to a head. It def. feels different then my other big pimples. It's hard.. it feels like you put a hersheys kiss in there lol but not as big... like you bit it in half. The redness and inflammation def. did subside. It's not as painful to the touch like it was.. if I push hard on it it still hurts though. It's sometimes purple like my other acne and then it turns into a pinkish red in the morning when I wake up. Then it slowly gets darker through out the day because I constantly poke at it probably.. -.- I know I shouldn't but I'm mental.

Anyways, it's the size of a quarter, feels like a half bitten Hershey kiss.. in a couple days it'll be there officially for two weeks. What do I do? Is it a ingrown hair? How can I get rid of it? Just takes some time? Any help would be appreciated. I really do not want to go to the ER and have them poke it or put anything sharp to it I will pass out almost immediately. I am terrified of it.  On top of that I'm broke, have no insurance, and I want to make sure if I go to the ER it's worth it. So if you have been through this or you know what may be going on all your help is sincerely appreciated. Ty!
From the symptoms it can be a sebaceous cyst also but in case of any change in the mole, you need to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.