Weird rash that wont go away
i've had a rash about one inch below my belly button for about a year.  it comes and goes but i have no idea what i should do about it.  i get to the point where i can't stand not to scratch it and when i do, i have to scratch until the itch goes away. after i scratch it, the area is extremely sensitive to touch (even to a loose tshirt) and a clear discharge sometimes "bleeds out".  its only a tiny bit but it also bleeds when i scratch it.  i've tried anti-itch creams and lotions but none of them are working.  when i first noticed it, i also noticed rashes on my bottom but they weren't nearly as itchy or weird.  now i'm noticing rashes on my back and legs.. any idea what it could be??

I cannot confirm anything without examination,but it can be hives,contact dermatitis or eczema. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known.The mainstay of treatment of hives is antihistamine which may be necessary for prolonged periods (in excess of 6 weeks).Short courses of oral cortisone or steroids are taken for short periods (one to three days) to settle more severe symptoms.
You may take Vitamin C along with the prescribed treatment. Vitamin C is a general anti-allergy supplement.Also apply calamine lotion on the hands.

If the symptoms persist, then you can get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted.