What are hard; fat caused bumps on your face called?
My daughter went to the Dr because of a hard small bump under her skin on her face. I think she misunderstood what he called it, because she said he said it was lymphfolia and it was caused by fat cells, and she should leave it alone: that he could remove it, but it would leave a scar and sometimes they went away on their own. Do you have any idea what this is? I can't find any information on the terminology she gave me.

He told her there was nothing to help other than removal, but she wanted me to check online, now I'm getting concerned because I can't find anything resembling the word, other than lymphomia, which of course it can't be; not with his saying leave it alone.
It can be a cyst or a lymphoma which is a benign fatty tumor and can happen anywhere on the body. Both are harmless and do not cause any pain unless infected. In that case they have to be surgically excised.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.