What's this non-itchy and non-painful bump on my hip that's been there for so long?
Hello, I'm a 21 year old female with this raised, round bump that looks like this [https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bqb62llr2y6v8f/20160225_001247.jpg?dl=0] on my hip for about a year already, possibly longer than that. It never hurt, itched, bled, or changed color or size and it basically stayed the same through the entire time. It isn't hard either. It is light brownish around the edge and pinkish/whitish in the middle. There are a few times, though, when I tried squeezing it, thinking it was just a large pimple, that something white came out of it. It never gets smaller or goes away, but since I was not sure of what it is exactly, I didn't think about it too much. However, it's been way too long that I've just left it like that. I really want to know what it is. Please help me, thank you.
Sounds like a cyst.  It needs to be drained, simple at the docators office procedure.  Probably nothing serious at all.  They have to be removed though because it will never go away until then.  Usually, if nothing is done, they will eventually burst on their own.  Lots of white stuff followed by some bleeding, and it's gone.  Hope this helps.