White patch after wound

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

White patch after wound

I have skin problem.

If any wound/hurt happen in my skin after some time it shows like white patches.

It never back to my original skin color.

What is the name of Disease? or It is Vitiligo. ?

Tags: wounds
It can be due to post inflammatory hypopigmentation. Post inflammatory hypopigmentation is very difficult to treat but sometimes it goes away on its own after exposure to the sun. Creams like  Elidel cream or Protropic can be used on these hypopigmented  areas but at such a young age it is not advisable to use them without medical supervision . If the symptoms still persist then  you can talk to your dermatologist about laser-assisted chemabrasion(LACA).

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for Ur valuable comments..

I visiteed a skin docter & explained all as i said before....

But they treated me like a vitiligo patient...

And they give below things for me ...

1. Malgain lotion  - for my lip corners.

2. Betnovate skin cream - for night.

3. Placentrex gel - for morning

4. Atarax tablet

5. Vitamin C tablet & multivitamins....

U hope this will help to cure ?

Now i m 25 years old........ If hv anything plz suggest us....

Thanks...
Vitiligo is a pigmentation disorder in which melanocytes (the cells that make pigment) in the skin are destroyed. As a result, white patches appear on the skin in different parts of the body. Diagnosis can be confirmed by external examination, blood tests to check skin cell count  for melanocytes and biopsy of the skin patches.
You should get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist.

my kids had the same problem i took them to doctor now they are all right. if you need the name of medicine i will let you know.