White rings under the skin
Ok, occasionally I get these white rings under my skin, usually in the palms of my hands or the soles of my feet..they're raised white rings just under the skin that're painful to the touch not like "Oh my god can't take it" pain but annoying constant dull almost burning pain, they usually go away within a day or so but I just wanna know what they are..any ideas?

For raised white rings beneath the skin, you may have a fungal infection or a ringworm, a lichenified skin, psoriasis, and parasitic infections. These are just differentials. Based on what you have mentioned, you have only noted these white bumps on localized areas of the palm and soles.

Is there any history of recent travel? Does your occupation require you to have direct contact with soil or animals?
Nope no recent travel. And I'm unemployed and can't say I've touched a live animal in...months..and now the rings are gone but I had them about a week ago and yesterday so I assume they'll come back..any suggested home treatments?
My husband got a white ring under his skin on the back of his forearm.  It looks as if he has been branded, but, the ring disappears.  He told me that he saw another ring on his stomach today, it doesn't hurt but itches.  Any suggestions?
I am having the same problem, I get these itchy white rings on my palms and feet... i've even marked one and it apperently has moved. After they "die" i am left with a red blotch kind of like a bruise. I've been looking all over the internet to for solutions, though have had no luck.

Question: Do the rings you have clump together? Do they throb?
i also have this problem and its driving me nuts. they are little white rings that come and go on my feet and palms of my hands. i want to get rid of them. they are irritatingly itchy and burn when i itch them. nothing seems to work. if anybody figures this out please email me at ***@****
I think I am having this problem.  It started tonight, and it is keeping me up.  I have never seen these things before in my life but there is a small one on my right index finger and a larger one on the thumb of my left hand.  They itch like crazy and scratching them only makes it worse.  At first I couldn't even see the rings but after they started to itch so bad that I couldn't take it I ran my hands under hot water after which the rings revealed themselves.  I think this may be the creepiest thing that has ever happened to me.  I also noticed that after a few hours the one on my index finger grew.  What are these things??
I think I'm having the same problem. I'm gettin them on the sole of foot and they burn when I itch them, they almost look like spaghetti oh's when I press on them. Anybody know what this is its driving me nuts!
Did you get an answer? I'm having the same symptoms now, with chronic itching and no help from the web.  I saw a doctor who couldn't diagnose it either.  I anyone in this chat found out what it is, please tell me.
Hi, what you are all describing is what my 18 year old son has.  He has only broke out in these strange rings since starting a new job which requires him to wear boots and gloves for the best part of the day.  Did you manage to get a diagnosis?  Its driving him crazy, his doctor has no idea what it is either and the waiting list for a dermatologist is 8 weeks
Thanks you
Lisa
Thanks you
Lisa
Hi everybody. I'm having the same problems. I wish I could upload a picture. I'm in the hospital right now and I really hope they figure out what these rings are.  It starts by itching and when I itch the area the rings gets visible. It gets worse and worse each day. It's on my hands and feet by the way. Hope that I can get back to you with an answer...
I have the same issue. I get these white rings that look like spaghetti o's.(under my skin) They itch like crazy and scratching them only makes it worse. The more I scratch them the bigger they grow. Some of them start off as dots and grow into the rings but for the most part they stay in the shape of a ring. They come with an intense itching feeling and with a slight burning sensation. I only get them on my hands and feet. For the most part they don't even stay for 24 hours. Once i scratch them for a little while they stop itching and go away. Sometimes they are even painful, not unbearable but irritating. And recently I've been getting them everyday. I went to the doctor and showed them pictures and they had no idea what it was, so they sent me for a blood test. The blood test came back normal. Nobody can tell me what they are and I really hope someone figures this out soon cause nothing works to make them go away. I've searched the internet with no luck, if anyone finds something out please let me know.
Thank you.
I have the exact same problem. I've had them for a couple years now and have found no trigger for it. It seems as if they just come and go whenever and scratching makes it worse. I've gone to the doctor many times but they have no idea what it is. They are on the palms of my hands and soles of my feet but nowhere else. I am constantly online looking for a name for it and a cure but so far it seems hopeless. This is so frustrating!!
I too have this. Started in 2014 but noticed I only get them in the summertime. So wondering if it's some seasonal contact allergy? I get the itchy white rings on the palms of my hands and soles of my feet. The ones on my feet swell and become so painful to walk on! I had blood tests done in 2014 when I first noticed them and they all came back normal. I am otherwise healthy, have several skin allergies though. Like to perfumes and metals. The only medication I take is birth control. 23 female. My mom has mild psoriasis so maybe it is another form of that? I know it runs in families. Just can't find an answer to this! I'll also add the these started popping up during a very stressful period in my life. Could it be stressed-induced eczema?
I'm from Brazil, and a i'm having these little rings for about a month. It feels exactly the way all of you have explained above. It drives me nuts. I have visited a dermathologist and a rheumatologist, they asked me a lot of blood exams that showed some liver disorders. But they can't tell me what i have on my palms and soles. In the worst days i cant grab little things, and can't walk because of the pain. I have tried antihistamine, corticoids, creams... None of them seems to help. If some one of you find out what it is, or what i could do to help to relive the sympthoms let me know.
My email is: calixto.z.***@****
I have the same problem since yesterday. It itches like crazy. I have one on my right hand , on the side rather than on the palm. It feels like there's something under the skin. Has anyone found out what this is?
I am searching for an answer to this problem as well. I took a couple of photos of the palm of my hand a few hours apart:
imgur.com/SXzdpnJ

I have not found any definitive answers for what this is, however I will share what I do know.

These rings and shapes only appear after SEVERAL DAYS OF INSUFFICIENT SLEEP!!!
I 100% know that this is the trigger for my problem but I don't know if that's the only causing factor. My poor diet may also play a role in this.
I'm by no means a doctor but my best guess is that there is a lack of proper vitamins/nutrients required to rebuild and repair my skin and muscles while I sleep.

During a decent 7-8 hour sleep, your body does the best it can with what it has to repair your skin. But after several days of less than 3-4 hours of sleep, your body is simply unable to keep repairing the skin and muscles to the fullest. This might be the cause for the rings.

The rings take about 3 days of poor sleep to start showing up visibly. Any more poor sleep makes them worse. They get itchier, burn hotter and the pain becomes more uncomfortable. Things like clapping, walking, and even opening your hands fully hurt. It's almost as if the skin on your hands and feet has shrunk in a sense, and when your open your hands, you're overstretching the skin.

My only advice to get rid of this AND to prevent it is to GET GOOD SLEEP!! It takes about 2-3 days for the spots and rings to go away but after that my skin is back to normal.

Again, I have no actual answers. I have dealt with this for several years now and I am only sharing the little information I have.

My doctor told me that this is similar to people that break out in hives from a reaction to something.

Hopefully this helps anyone with this problem.
Thank you for this! I think you are most definitely right. These rings just started appearing on my hands about two days ago and it's been days since I had a decent amount of sleep.
Omg yes mine are the same, only not as big but yes the same. I think they may be related to stress/anxiety as well. I'm so relived I'm not the only one that's had this.
I've been having this problem for a couple months now. If I'm not putting pressure on my hands or feet its fine, but when I start walking or something they come back. Some are white rings and some are white risen dots that are kinda clumped together. It went away for about a week but came back today worse than ever. I went to the doctor and blood test came out regular. They just gave be benadryl but its not working. Anyone know anything to help it.
The only think that makes it feel better for a little bit is lotion but it only works for so long.
I am desperate for an answer. When this is acting up, I cannot even walk. I've been to the doctor twice and they've given me Prednisone (Spelling??) and two different topicals for my feet. NOTHING HELPS. The doctor says it doesn't sound like ringworm, since ringworm may be itchy but not painful.  It's spreading to my hands, I'm assuming because I'm constantly applying something to my feet. My doctor also said she wants to see it when its active so she can scrape and test it, but it isn't always there. I can't just call up the doctor and say "hey, I'll be there in a few minutes", this just isn't something I can really make an appointment for. It's affecting my everyday life due to the fact that it can be so painful to walk. I don't know what else to do...
I have no idea what these are but I get them on my hands and feet. Has anybody noticed them to show up when you have been around a dog? It seems like such a weird thing to happen from a dog but I have experienced this for years and only get it when i am in the same house as a dog, even if I dont touch the dogs and even if the dogs are in cages. This is the only common denominator between all of the times these rings have showed up for me.