White scales around penis skin shaft
hello...i actually have  developed these white scales around the shaft of my penis skin. They dont itch as such. But my penis skin is dark and these white scales sort of freak me out. Please help me out as soon as possible. Please....really worried
Also i am obese , so if it does have anything to do with that...Please reply soon,,,Thank you
Please do reply ma'am.
These white scales can be due to seborrheic dermatitis, smegma, fungal infection, eczema, scoriasis or lichen sclerosis. Even psoriasis needs to be ruled out. Psoriasis is a long-term (chronic) skin problem that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red patches of skin.It is thought that psoriasis occurs when the immune system overreacts, causing inflammation and flaking of skin.

I suggest you to get a biopsy skin done to confirm the diagnosis. Circumcision is taken as a last resort when all measures fail. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you so much for the reply :) You are doing a great job by replying to people and helping them out ...God Bless....:)

Also ma'am, if you could tell me any remedy or any powder (like nycil) or cream that i can apply ma'am for safety
Thanks for your kind words. Unless we confirm the diagnosis it is very hard to prescribe anything. steroids used in eczema can worsen the condition if it is a fungal infection. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist first.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
I am experiencing scaling of penis shaft skin since the past week. It started when I used some random moisturizer after experiencing swelling after an overdose of masturbation/sex. Since then the skin has been scaling and has increased after I had sex the last couple of times..It was also sensitive and hurt a little bit during sex and the friction did not do it any good. Is this a fungal infection? Anything I can get over the counter?

Thanks much,
AJ