Why is there no study for a cure for THOSE SUFFERING. THESE BUMPS ON ARMS THAT TRAVEL WHERE SCRATCHED !
Bumps On My Arms.
This is what I have. Bumps on my arms look just like this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratosis_pilaris

Doctors give reassurance that the condition will improve or cease with age, typically after 30.
I must say WRONG! I just turned 39 a few days ago and this started 6 or 7 months ago. Some say I've read it doesn't itch, mine sometimes do, or more like a little slight painful sting then gone. Sometime very rapid in many areas where ther are these bumps Witch makes me want to rub or scratch it. Nobody mentioned this spreads when you scratch it. I'm here to say it does!  If you see or are getting the begining signs of it, refran from scratching or it will spread to your lower arm as did mine then to the tops of my legs where there too I've scratched, and rub my lower ams on my upper legs. I scratched my back too where i could reach and it moved there too, where I could reach it moves.
General practitioners are often unable to identify the condition because it has not been any studys. EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A DEMAND FOR A CURE ! ! AND MANY MANY SUFFERS.  WHY NOT DO A STUDY TO SEE IF A LASER TREATMENT WOULD WORK!    I WOULD DO THE TREATMENT/STUDY FOR FREE ! !  
I REALLY AM SUFFERING !