Why won't these wounds heal? What are they?
I have these wounds on my legs that came out of no where and getting scaly on the edge and then peeling off but the skin is staying raw and red and they have been like this for months now. There are a few of these on my legs and my face. Why won't these wounds heal? What are they?
Here are some more pictures I took (Med Help would only allow me to post one image):

http://s983.photobucket.com/albums/ae315/Faithbaby28/
For such kind of bumps, folliculitis, boils and erythema nodosum should be ruled out. Erythema nodosum is a type of skin inflammation that is located in a certain portion of the fatty layer of skin.It results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below the knees. These lumps can be self-limiting and resolve on their own in three to six weeks.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.