being bit by unseen bugs
im not so sure that this is a dermatology issue but here goes: i work at a detention facility and about 2 weeks ago i began getting bit while at work.  if it's my face then the area on my face turns red and there will be a single welt like a mosquito bite.  other places like my arms, legs, hands, neck and back will sometimes have a welt in a line like shape or there will be 2 small bite marks right next to each like eyes are.  the 2 small bite marks dry up and then the skin is able to be peeled.  the welt marks just go down.  i have been applying alcohol to the affected areas to stop the itch.  when i am bitten it feels like a sharp safety pin - like object is piercing me (a sting) and then i rub or start scratching.  the problem has followed me home.  i have now begun to be bit when im in my room period.  after being in my room for about 10-15 minutes i begin to get bit.  the clothes that i wear to work are even affected. what i could wash in hot water i have done so including bed sheets/blankets/curtains.  still and yet i am being attacked. so far, i am the only one being bit at work.  this is getting on my nerves and i really want to find out what is happening here.  i do not think it is bed bugs.  they only bite when you're in the bed right? also, it seems that when i turn on the fan, the one in the window and on the desk, i get bit more. its almost like they start flying around quicker with the fan on.  please help me with this!
sounds like mites,check your car to,my problem began that way still not sure what for sure the thing that helped me most was mangosteen mixed with oj 10 teaspoons per gallon i drink it all the time good for you anyway but it healed me and kept bugs away. i get it on ebay by the pound. i would stay away from alcahol chigger ex at walmart is amazing.
hey, thanks for responding.  i recently purchased the chiggerex from walmart and it does help.  also, the biting has decreased tremendously as well. just did more cleaning up. i believe it's mites too. what the other thing is i dont know.