black spots and rough skin on neck due to shaving
Due to excecive shaving,and shaving blade the skin on my neck area has grown dark there are dark spots and even when i shave it hurts a lot due to small bumps

The lesions you describe could be due to the irritation secondary to the shaving or due to infection of the hair follicles.

It would be best to maintain good personal hygiene, refrain from shaving, avoid scratching the lesions, wash them several times daily. Apply calamine lotion sevaral times daily to help soothe the lesions. Use a medicated sunscreen whenever you go out.

You should consult a skin specialist if the lesions are persisting after a few days.

Let us know about how you are doing and what your specialist advises.

Regards.
I am 22 years old. i started shaving since i was 19 but i never got the shave right. I stopped shaving for some time and currently i am going for trim.the problem is because of my wrong way of shaving for a long time my skin has become hard and black spots appear when i shave or trim because of which i look older than my age.

IS THERE ANY SOLUTION FOR ME TO LOOK YOUNG

Regards.

I have hair growth on both my chin and the front parts of my neck, specifically the side and middle (right in front of my esophagus). I tweeze the hairs as the appear and now I have dark spots on my neck where I have pull the hair follicle. What can I use to over the counter to remove the dark spots as well as reduce the growth of my unwanted hair? Please Help!