bleeding between the vagina and anus

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bleeding between the vagina and anus

I apologize for the details

Over the past couple weeks my fiance and i have been having unprotected sex. He is thick. but over the past couple days I have been extremely itchy and it seems my hormone levels are alot higher than usual. However today as i was going to the bathroom i noticed some blood. At first i thought it may have been from me starting my period. However upon further investigation i found out that the blood was coming from inbetween my anus and my vagina. I was wondering what that could possibly be. Is it something serious?

This discussion is related to itching.
Blood from anus can be due to a number of reasons. If the blood is bright red, then it could be due to hemorrhoids or anal fissures. The causes of blood that is more maroon in color is intestinal polyps, inflammatory bowel disease or diverticulosis (diverticulosis causes significant bleeding).

I suggest you to get an evaluation and examination done from a physician to confirm the diagnosis. Diagnosis is by ultrasound abdomen. In some cases sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy may be needed.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.