blister-like rash on index fingers

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

blister-like rash on index fingers

I have a recurring blister-like rash on my index fingers and, occasionally, my thumbs. There are many tiny bumps, about a mm thick, filled with clear fluid. There is severe itching and a burning sensation, releived and aggrevated by scratching. I've been given hydrocortizone and piriton but they do little to help the problem. The itching is only briefly releived by pouring very hot water on my fingers. What can this be?
i have the same thing on my hand right under my pinky finger, exact same discription. and i have no idea what it is, but it itches and burns so badly takes every thing i got not to scratch at it. whats worse is the skin around it starting to peal and make my skin thin and sensitve, and now my skin is cracking and it hurts really bad. what is this and how do you treat it, nothing is working that i have tryed.
i have it too... so does my mom. it happens on the side of the joints of my index fingers and thumbs. if i pop them the skin dries and becomes very irritated.

its called pompholyx and there are cream treatments to put on the skin. just go to a dermatologist. if those dont work it might be something you just have to deal with.