blood blister on vagina
i have two small what looks to be blood blisters on my right labia. im gettting worried because there was only one now there is two. im wondering if there is a chance if it is an std. my last check up was in august last year and i never got a phone call. i am sexual active but my partner was not before our relationship. should i be worrying?
Well it sounds like herpies...... GO SEE YOUR GYNO
I don't mean to sound blunt kikii it may not be it's so important thow. Plan Parenthood so you don't have to have your parents know
From the symptoms it can be a blood blister or pyogenic granuloma. Blood blister forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin. It is commonly found on hands.  Apply cold compresses, soak the blister in Epsom salt and try to avoid its rupture. If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may often lead to infection.

If the symptoms worsen or persist then please consult a dermatologist and get pyogenic granuloma ruled out. If there is any pain and scabbing of the blister then get herpes ruled out.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.