blood blister
I have a blood filled bump on the side of my face. It doesn't hurt, but bleeds a lot if i cut it while shaving. what can i do to get rid of it? Can I freeze it off?
Firstly we need to confirm whether it is a blood blister or a pyogenic granuloma. It is a common, benign growth that often appears as a rapidly growing, bleeding bump on the skin or inside the mouth and is common in pregnancy. Its exact cause is unknown but it is more commonly found on head, neck, extremities, and upper trunk. Different treatments like sclerotherapy, chemical cauterization, cryotherapy and laser excision have been found to be useful.

Other possibilities are angioendothelioma, hemangioendothelioma or hemangioma.
I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it examined. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.