brown dry patches on chest and breast
I have recently noticed small brown spots on my chest, one on the right breast.  The one on mt breast has accumlated dry skin.  I perform a regular monthly breast exam and have not experienced in lumps or amnormalties.  

Please provide info regarding how I might resolve the concern.  
Without examination,it is very difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but the various possibilities are solar keratosis(small rough or scaly areas of skin due to damage from sun exposure), Dermatosis papulosa nigra(firm, smooth, raised, dark brown to black bumps occur on the face and upper trunk;usually runs in families) , seborrheis keratosis(small lumps due to a thickening of an area of the top skin layer) ,syringoma(bumps caused due to overgrowth of cells),solar lentigo ,moles or freckles.

I sincerely advise you consult a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed.Melanoma also has to be ruled out completely.Mode of treatment for all is entirely different.Chemical peel helps in their treatment but for that diagnosis has to be confirmed first.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.