Aa
A
A
Close
bump on lip
Hello, I'm 18 years old. Just today I noticed a small bump on my lip the same color as my lip, painless, and not hard. I looked around for any possible reason and herpes" came up. I am sexually active with my 19 year old boyfriend, but I've never noticed anything on him, and he's the only one I do this with. I attempted to squeeze it, but it only made it bigger. I put ice on it and some Clean and Clear which shrunk it down a little, then I squeezed it and a little clear water came out like a blister. I thought it was gone, but it came back. I squeezed it again, water came out again, and it showed up again only minutes later. Anyone know what it is? And if so, how can I get rid of it?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
This lump can be a small cyst or a benign growth of the lips. Since the lump is painless and not changing in size, all these possibilities need to be evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources