bumps on buttock
I have small bumps on my buttocks area, I noticed them acouple of weeks ago, do not itch and have not blister up. Do you know what it could be

How are you? Can you elaborate more on the rash? Folliculitis or inflammation of the hair follicles starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing, blockage of the follicle, or shaving. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria. Common symptoms include a rash, itching, and pimples or pustules near a hair follicle in the neck, groin, or genital area.

Diagnosis is primarily based on how the skin looks and laboratory tests may show which bacteria or fungus is causing the infection. Hot moist compresses may promote drainage of extensive folliculitis. Depending on the offending organisms, treatment may include topical or oral antibiotics  or antifungal medications to control the infection.
Folliculitis usually responds well to treatment, but may recur. If it persists, it would be best to have it evaluated by your doctor for proper management.

Take care and keep us posted.