bumps under arm pits, warning sign?
Everytime that I give blood, or have blood labs taken, the next day I have hard lumps under only the armpit on the side that the stick was. They are the diameter of a dime, are firm and rubbery, and are very tender and painful. They usually clear up in 4-5 days, but they have me concerned that I am having an allergic reaction of some sort. I want to continue giving blood, but I'm scared that there is something I'm not aware of that is causing this reaction. What could this come from? Should I be concerned?

It appears from your post that the bumps you describe are actually lymph nodes.

Lymph nodes are collections of protective lymphoid tissue which is located at in various parts of the body and is involved in defending the body against infections.

I think it may be a protective response or a coincidence that you noticed the swollen lymph nodes at the time of blood donation. When swollen lymph nodes indicate increased activity which may be due to the defensive posture of the body against the micro-organisms which may have invaded.

I think you may get this examined from your doctor and then only donate blood.

Let me know if you need more information.