burning butt cheek and anus
I have had a burning and itchy but cheek on the left side for about a yr now  i also have a very sore butt hole. it becomes so itchy and sore that i cant stop itchying it... i find my self digging at my cheek and hole during the night even while i sleep..... i have been to the doctors 2 times now and was treated for pin worms.. i have taken the medicin for the worms 4 times but it isnt helping things at all...going to the doctors is getting expensive  the meds are very expensive  and im not getting any better....some days it doesnt bother me and just when i think i might be getting better it all comes back again.....any help out there for me
Gary  

Anal itching is also called pruritis ani.Causes of itchy anal rash include moisture(due to sweating or frequent washing), the abrasion caused by clothing,the pressure of sitting,chemical irritants like laundry soaps, colognes and scented toilet paper,certain food irritants,medicines like some antibiotics and laxatives,infections like STD’s and pinworms,anal abrasions and fissures and skin problems such as psoriasis, seborrhea and eczema. Sometimes hemorrhoids will start off as red rash and anal itching.

Treatment of anal itching depends on the cause of the problem. It may include self-care measures, changes to your diet, treatment of infections or, rarely, surgery to correct an underlying problem.So pls get an examination done by a surgeon to confirm the diagnosis.Till that time,try an over-the-counter (OTC) cream or ointment containing hydrocortisone (Cortaid, Preparation H),but it is to be applied sparingly to the affected area. A protective ointment that contains zinc oxide (Desitin, Balmex) also may help. If your symptoms are worse at night, pls take an antihistamine like benadryl to reduce itching until topical treatments take effect.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted if you have any additional queries