calcium deposits?
Since I was a teenager, I started having small hard white formations on my face.  They are approximately the size of a pimple, but they are deep and do not pop, or have an infection along with them.  I am 36 now, and have about 10 of them on my face.  What are they, and what do I do to get rid of them?  I have heard they are calcium deposits, but why would my face be the only place they show themselves?

At this point, we can not be very sure if these are calcium deposits. They may be milia or white heads. Milia may present as whitish bumps over the face. They may be present for quite some time. The bumps may be lanced by your dermatologist and the discharge may be microscopically evaluated. Calcium deposits and uric crystals may be readily identified.

Have you had a urinalysis done before?

Any associated kidney or urinary tract problem?
I am a 41yr old female I just recently had a cat scan on my head and they found calcium deposits in my head.  Now my doctor is having me go in for a M.R.I.   I have been having the pains in my head since before the holidays and now it is January 7,2011 and the pains are not ones that stop they just stay all the time.  Can you please give me some type of an answer i been getting blurry vision, dizzy, tired, and my head is always in pain real bad.         thank you    

really need a friend
I have recently had a chest x-ray and was told that I have several calcifications in the hilum area.  I am scheduled for an MRI tomorrow.

I had calcifications on my left breast approximately seven years ago and had them removed.  I was told they were benine.

My question is how do calcifications turn into cancer.  

Could someone PLEASE get back with me regarding my question.

My email address is- ***@****

Thank you!