Dermatology Community
can 2 different dermatitis be treated at the same time?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

can 2 different dermatitis be treated at the same time?

Hi,
I was just wondering if it is possible to have perioral and seborrehic dermatitis at the same time? I have been to my dermatologist numerous times and everytime they switch the diagnosis from perioral to seborrehic. I show symptoms of both. How can these types be treated at the same time? The preferred treatments seem opposite. I have been dealinng with these symptoms now for 3 months and have been given antibiotocs which helped but then the seboorhic kicked up. The pa stated that antibiotic use for perioral can build up yest which feeds sebborhic. I was pulled off antibiotics after 3 weeks because the pa wanted to treat the sebbohic. The perioral area was better but it is starting to come back now after the medicated shampoos and hydrocortisone applied to forehead. Just wondered if there is any hope to control perioral and sebborhic at the same time? I see another derm tomorrow.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank