can wiping ur butt to much or to hard give u a bump near ur anus that h...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

can wiping ur butt to much or to hard give u a bump near ur anus that hurts?? its in the wiping zone

ok so for the last 3 days i've had a really hard time pooping and when i did poop i had to wipe really hard and a lot to get everything clean, well 2 days ago my butt started killing from it and i didn't worry about it but today after my shower i noticed a bump or what could be a gash towards the bottom of my anus not on my anus but near it and the bump/gash w/e it is really hurts, what i was wondering was can wiping to hard or to much cause a bump or gash like that in the area where u were wiping?
  • Burning pain on my butt (1 replies):
    Hello i am a full time very busy chef, i work around hot...[more]
  • Skin Rash (1 replies):
    Why does my son keep getting the same rash its red & it ...[more]
  • raw penis (1 replies):
    why when after me and my husband have sex his penis beco...[more]
  • butt rash (2 replies):
    i have been using butt wipes for about a month and i not...[more]
  • Hand (3 replies):
    I have hand and plantar warts that were treated and fina...[more]
Please help this is really bothering me?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but this swelling can be due to friction rub or chaffing.
Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist. Also drink plenty of water and eat plenty of roughage/salads to avoid any constipation in future.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.