Dermatology Community
clear filled vesicles on my middle finger! what could it be?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

clear filled vesicles on my middle finger! what could it be?

I don't remember when I started to have this little tiny clear-filled vesicles on my fingers. I do remember that I could have touch something in my biology intro lab, that week I was doing an experience on identifying bacteria, which they were suppose to be unharmed. I used to wear a big ring on my middle finger and I remember that lab day I didn't wear any gloves. When I notice them at my middle finger, I actually though a ant had bite me because it was only like three little ones. I pop them and more showed up getting also infected my other fingers next to it. I found out that the only way to eliminate them was to dry them and avoid getting them wet. The other day I was peeling already but my skin was in a dark color, I though it was because I been using hydrogen peroxide to disinfect them everyday. I don't know? That day I accidentally got them wet and it got worse my skin started to form into little vesicles and yellow fluid came out. I really do know how to heal them. I started again to dry them like before (with Merthiolate) and now I don't know what to do if avoid using water and just wait for them to heal (which its taking forever) or take some medication or cream to help heal my fingers. Can anyone help me out???  

*wish I can put a picture but the vesicles are really tiny that if you don't pay attention you can't see them at all.