clear fluid filled bumps on pinky finer
About a month ago I developed a few clear liquid filled bumps on the top of my pinky finger. They were itchy at first.  They eventually popped (sometimes I would pop them) and they would turn into little open wounds and continue to release small amounts of fluid. Then the area would get really dry and cracked and stay like that for about 2 weeks.  Then it would seem to clear up but start all over agin with the little fluid filled bumps.  I haven't seen a doctor about this yet.  Does anyone have any idea what this could be?
Yea, it was the same for me.  So far the best treatment has been a cream called clobetasol propionate.  It isn't a miracle cure, but it does help with the itchy episodes.  If you do end up scratching them off like I do in the middle of the night.  I have found that washing the area with hydrogen peroxide and then applying the cream when the area is dry helps to prevent the larger flare ups.
Like many of you in this thread I have Pompholyx.  Small, clear fluid bumps first showed up on my thumbs in May.  They clustered together, hardened, and eventually cracked open.  I went to a dermatologist, and she prescribed me a steroid cream which did not help at all.  For months, the pattern has been the same.  2 weeks ago, I had a bad outbreak, and decided to try a different doctor.

He prescribed me a cream called Elidel, which has almost completely cleared up my thumbs in about a week.  The last of the bumps are receding, and my skin is returning to normal.  Hopefully when they are gone, the are gone for good.

Ask your doctor about Elidel.  Hope this helps.
Have anyone of you ever rub your hands/feet on any kinds of fabrics?
e.g. Old computer chairs (not leather), clothing, bed sheets etc...  

I have Pompholyx for over 2 years now and it started at my pinky at this point I did not even know I had anything. I always thought that it was just some allergic reaction so I didn't think much of it, my pinky was very serious I managed to leave it alone and it cleared away, but it spread to my ring finger and its in much worse condition I clawed it haha. The reason it got so bad is because I used a bandage (not the best idea)... my ring finger got so bad that the entire side was covered in a hard shell with torn skin around the area.. okay to make the story short..  

I just recently found out that my cousin also had it... only difference is that she had it on her big toe on one of the foot. She went to the dermatologist and they prescribed her with a topical cream, but it was costly so she decide not to purchase it and went home without any idea of how to get rid of it. Without any cream to apply of the affected area she decided to just clean it daily with a salt (small amount) and lukewarm water solution each night, then use a blow dry to dry it quickly.. and within a period of 3 - 4 months it cleared up and healed up.

DO NOT scratch it i know its itchy as hell and it feels like your hands/feet is on fire but if you bare with it eventually it will heal.. if you scratch it I can tell you that it will spread and keep your hand as dry as possible try best to limit yourself from washing your hands. It's hard but if you do it will help the process...

I hope this helps some of you.. Oh I almost forgot I got this problem because i rubbed my fingers on my old computer chair and something got under my skin not sure what but what I have been seeing is that its called "Pompholyx" so dermatologist say
Same problem here, the best thing is actually not to be using creams, the more moisture you put onto them the worse they get! Don't scratch them either, this I found causes them to spread and become more painful as you are irritating the area of skin further beyond your every day routine.

If left alone it tends to clear up within a week, more if you scratch and start popping the blisters.

If you need to use a cream make sure it's non-steroid based, as they can aggravate the problem further.
I used to be a traditional dry-skin eczema kind of girl since I was a baby.  That cleared up as I got older, for the most part (though I did discover that excess sugar gives me nasty eczema breakouts).  About seven years ago I worked as a barista for two seasons.  We used diluted bleach to clean with.  Gloves were not provided, and I being unreasonably anti-gloves did not use them.  Long story short, the skin on my hands has not been the same since.

At first it was mostly rashy with a few blisters/pustules.  The doctor I went to told me it was because my skin was dry, was still eczema, gee would I like some steroid cream and Eucerin for that?  . . .sigh.  I just dealt with it for the next five-six years.  Changes in elevation made it do horrible things.  

I started making lifestyle changes about a year ago, not for the eczema but for general health.  One of my hands is now free of the menace, and the other one has two isolated spots that repeat the blister-dryout-flake-blister pattern indefinitely with a one to two week cycle.  But!  I still have hope.  It's still much better than it used to be.

(also, in response to espsi -- if I don't keep some lotion on my hands they dry out and crack . . . oh the joys of eczema)

Here's what I've done, I cannot tell you if all of it helps, but here goes:

-Using local raw honey in place of sugar.  If I eat candy or lots of desserts with sugar, I get eczema flareups.  Presumably the local honey helps with any contact allergies during summer.
-Organic and/or local vegetables.
-Organic meat.
-Lots of greens.  Lots.
-Eating a wide variety of nuts
-The more water I drink, the calmer it gets.
-I stopped popping them about 5-ish months ago, and that confined it further.
-Reduced gluten intake.  This was mostly to avoid the carbs in bread and rice, but I do believe it could be an allergen for me.  I love my rice.  Something to try.
-Been avoiding parabens since the summer.  Not sure if that helped.
-Gentle soaps.  
-Switched to a brand of lotions called 'Tree Hut.'  I don't think fragrances themselves irritate my skin, but I do believe some chemicals some brands put in their lotions hurt more than help.  Tree Hut is one of few that does not dry out my skin or make me itch.

Things I am planning on doing:

-Wearing a glove on my left hand (my main hand, and current source of flareups) during the day to see if the continued eczema is a product of something I touch regularly.
-Completely going off gluten.
-Trying what the guy above said and avoiding lanolin and laurel/laurel-sulfates
-Trying aloe vera instead of lotion

Good luck to all of you!  Together we shall prevail.  :)
i just went to the derm dr for this yesterday after trying everything possible for three months! I had been told it was poison ivy, poison sumac, bed bugs, fleas, eczema...you name it!  My dr prescribed the permethrin cream for SCABIES!  I hope it works because the intense itching is unbearable.  I only have the bumps/blisters on my hands and chest but i itch everywhere. Everyone in my family and my sisters family all have it.  It started with my nephew and spread to us all because we spend so  much time together.  The one common thread is we all have it on our hands, palms, or fingers and they are all the same small red bumps that have a clear liquid inside and itch like crazy. I really hope this is the answer  if not its back to the derm for me.
I had this for a while on my abdomen. Went to the doc after months of it coming and going.  Took one look at it (it was exactly as all other cases described here) and he said "Oh thats a nickle allergy".  FROM MY BELT BUCKLE!!!  SUre enough,  stopped wearing a belt and GONE!  Wear a belt it comes back.  Tuck my shirt in so it doesnt contact my skin and it takes longer but it will come back.  I noticed if I wear jewelry such as a watch I start to get it under the watch band.  So it appears to me its not just nickle its alot of metals.  I noticed one lady in this thread mentioned it started on her ring finger all the time then spread.  Might not be the case for everyone,  but the doc was certainly right for my case!!!
Goto this website for the Mayo Clinic.  It is for nickle allergy.  It shows the symptoms and the fact it shows up on other parts of the body even if you wear jewelry elsewhere.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nickel-allergy/DS00826/DSECTION=symptoms
I have a bump on my finger , it's a REALLY itchy pain it bothers me just having it there , it has little white spots in it i pop it , & it comes back but the pain is sooo bad! , it drys up & then it clears up for some time but then it comes back in the same spot - ____ - i have no clue what it is & i really want to know the pain is killing me D:
I have had the same out breaks you all talk about in your posts.  I have just begun an outbreak today ( Tuesday).  The last one I had was the worst ever. If was about 4 years ago. After years of trying everything, 4 years ago it dawned on me what I did not try.  When I was 6 yrs old, getting ready to start school ( stressful ) I got SHINGLES.  Yes, 6 with shingles.  I must have been an OLD 6 since SHINGLES were once referred to as "the old ladies rash". The Doctor prescribed DOMEBORO ( spelling).  It's a powder that you mix with water and they you soak cloth ( my mom used cloth diapers) and apply the cloths to the affected areas.  Domeboro contains ACETIC ACID/ALUMINUM ACETATE which shrinks the blisters.  Well, I used DOMEBORO for that outbreak 4 years ago.  I soaked my hands about every 3-4 hours and wore white cotton gloves.  If cleared up in a few days.  Today, I just washed hands took 3 aspirin and a antihistimine and the urge to itch subsided.  Maybe I caught this outbreak early enough.  If not I will use DOMEBORO again.

I do know that I have switched shampoos in the last week but I am also in a stressful situation also.

My opinion---it's a a form of the Herpes virus---like the measles are.  Not an STD but a dormant virus of some type that is triggered by stress or chemical.

I would be interested to know if anyone else has had SHINGLES.

i have small bumps on the palm of my hands with fluid inside it and you can see the hole from the bump. it would hurt if i touch it or itch it. i picked it and it turns into a small hole. im really worried and ive seen a doctor, i was on a steroid for 5 days and it went away, it came back as soon as i was to stop taking the steroid. please help me. also it only happened this winter.
It is scabies..went to the doctors they gave me a cream to put on nothing over the counter worked. Had to wash clothes,bedding ect..in hot water at 130 degress then throw all clothes and bedding in the dryer at a hot setting... vacuum and wash furniture and carpets. They are hard to get rid of.
OK, so I have this EXACT same problem on my hands and feet.  After many years and MANY doctors I believe it is a type of Eczema (I was even told a fungus as well for my feet), but anyway.  Regardless what is is, I have the BEST cure.  Soak your hands and feet in water mixed with iodine for 10 minutes.  It will get rid of it within days.  Only problem is that it will come back so to keep it gone you have to do it every day religiously.  I am lazy so I only do it when I get a bad breakout.  BUT IT WORKS, PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  One doctor told me to do it and I thought he was nuts but I had nothing to loose so I tried it.  Low and behold, it worked!  I am still not exactly sure what it is or what causes it (besides maybe eczema), but at least I now know how to get rid of it fast.  Hope this helps everyone!
I can't beleive someone else has the exact same symptoms as I do! This stuff is driving me crazy! My hands break out in these horrible blister like bumps between my fingers and they itch like crazy till they open up into clear like fluid that oozes out and then it turns literally into blistering skin. Then I have never had the stuff on the tops of my hands till this last year and now the whole hands are a MESS! I finally  figured out stress has some big part in this and also I have arthritis!!!! I have been given this cream , but only once from an urgent care and I cannot remember the name but it helped alot. This crap does not just go away by its self and is very serious in which infection  can   definately be part of this horrible, horrible, ordeal....I am in so much pain and my hands are ugly now, is anything at home work till I can get to my Dr. ?
U guys&girl i've had this problem for 17yr, im 31 now its really a fungi, it happens mostly to people who has sweaty hand&feet, almost like athlete feet,it come from sweat. There's no cure but to keep ur hand&feet dry, when the water-fluid bumps morelike warts appear, don't scracth to much it gets worst or spread, run some hot water over it as hot as u can stand that will soothe the itch but when they occur wash ur hand every hour, dry rinse with alcohol let air dry do the same for feet. Don't use no lotions or creams, antifungi spray works also, but water&alcohol is more natural pure less chemicals. Now that worked for me for 17 yr the doc never gave me anything that worked. the only time I get them now is when I'm sweatn & not inreach of hand sanitizer, or alcohol u can feel'em before they come on the palm, start with the alcohol rite away they'll dry out real quick.
Is there any way that I could control eczema when I work in the Operating Room, and latex gloves and frequent handwashing (not to mention the stress) are a must..? I stopped treatment because of the effects of the anti allergy meds prescribed to me. The only medication I maintained is the Bethamethaone Ointment because it seemed to work for me. But, I only apply it when my eczema "episode" is at its worst. I love my work, but, my eczema is putting my health at great risk.
I battled with this for years - and in my case, it was indeed Dyshidrotic Eczema. I was finally able to isolate the trigger - which, for me, was nickel. I Manage retail store, and found that the metal tops of the hangers were the culprit 99% of the time (these are FULL of nickel). Utilizing a cortizone cream to help the itching, keeping my hands away from heat, forcing myself to handle the hangers differently, and regularly using Cetaphil Cream (not the lotion) brought my flare ups down to a minimum. Age eventually completely eliminated the problem for me (by the time I turned 40)...finally a positive reason for aging!!!
could be fungal.  try athletes foot spray.  this sounds like something I dealt with in high school, and all through college.  Dont know why I never tried sooner but finally sprayed either athletes foot spray or jock itch spray and it went away almost instantly and never came  back.  (about 15 years now)
I have the same wateerr filled blisters n I itch a lot on my fingers n I can't stop what the heck is it
yea i get it all the time and as a mater of fact i got it right now, i came to the conclusion the more you mess with it and think about it the worst it gets!!!   PERIOD!!!!!    calamine lotion or crotizone creams are good
I agree kbh114................I have this too, but I've noticed with this last breakout, it's also on my ankles, knees, arms and elbows and the itching is driving me CRAZY!!!!!  Has anyone else had the bumps in these areas............seems everyone has them on their hands and feet, but not these other areas?!?!  Also, like you, I battle not only canker sores, but fever blisters on my lips as well.  Could all of these be linked somehow?  And yes, I do believe stress triggers these outbreaks........for me, I've been under severe stress from a horrible car accident, having neck surgery coming up, going through a law suit stemming from the idiot who totalled my car, missing so much work from the pain I'm in..........I could go on & on with all the stress I'm under right now and these bumps just all of sudden popped up?  I didn't change anything & didn't use any new products, plus I haven't gone anywhere new, haven't been in any wooded areas or near any poison ivys or oaks, etc etc so it has to be stress doesn't it??
i have the same stuff, itchy hands, bumps with the fluid, reddishness.. i also have perioral dermatitis ,its like a rash around the mouth , mostly on the chin.
i went to rectify the face first.. after a lot of trial and error, i avoided gluten and milk. and its working . the perioral dermatitis is almost gone.NOTHING ELSE WORKED. so now i am sure this is all a reaction to some kind of toxicity.
On to the hand. 4 the past two days i''m applying lemon juice on the affected areas of my hand. IT REALLY HURTS, FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES. then it calms down. seems to have a slight effect. . it doesnt itch since then except for once in a while. and thts when i rub on some vaseline.
i keep a tube of vaseline with me wherever i go. helps to make it look more normal.will update

ciao
godess
okay guys . update. the lemon  DINT HELP. in fact it got a little worse. so i went and visited an ayurvedic guy. he says to keep off tomatoes and tamarind and anything citrus for now. so as to help the body heal. coz anything acidic will never help healing.
also applying vasaline again as before. the areas seem a little dry. now. desperately trying not to itch. anyway its a slight bit better now. anyway out with the lemon idea.
I have had about 4 flair ups of this condition in the last year, first time I got It the area of my palm got infected and this travelled up my arm... A friend of mine recommended Dermovate cream for the condition and this is the only thing I have found that clears it up, and also it really helps with he soreness of the cracks that are left after the bubbles burst!
Hi, my son is seven years old now and since a week this water filled blister appeared on his index finger two times..first a dot like blister which i thought is a spider bite or something ( which he loved thought he would be a spidey soon :), and later it developed into a balloon like blister ..clear water fluid in it..doi need medication to cure the cause or its like transient and will pass by as cuased by allergies or something..
What all of you guys are wondering what this is, its probably scabies ! ;)
My sister had scabies, as did I. It starts out by looking like a red rash on one part of your body and then spreads to everywhere else. They are little red bumps. This can spread and be picked. Up through interacting with a person who has it or even their clothing. Once you start to use the cream, you need to wash everything you have, including sheets and pillows and all of that. You will itch like CRAZY.
i had this.. after tests and biopsy it turned out i had contact dermatitis. they prescribed me  a strong hydracortizone cream withing 2 days i was way better in a week the redness and cracking was gone, it's been 4 months and i no longer have the issue! i found i got mine from wearing the latex free gloves at work good luck!
I have the exact same problem right now. Started on my feet with a patch of clear filled bubbles. it would itch so bad I would scrape my foot against the carpet on the stairs until it burned. I would pop the bubbles and they would eventually dry up and appear to be healing but then the process would start all over again. This has been going on for a few years now. it started on my right foot, on the inside (the one part of the bottom of your foot that doesnt touch the ground). It moved to both feet, than only the left foot, and now its starting again on the right foot. Now, I have a ton of bumps on my fingers, looks like the same thing, but theyre not drying up like the ones on my feet. I got cream from the dr and dermatologist, both saying it was exzema, it didnt work. I don't believe its exzema. Also, I've had scabies before so I know for a fact that it is not scabies. Scabies rashes are dry crusty burrows, clear bubbles do appear on your fingers, but the main sympton is that there is intense itching in the webs of your fingers and toes, and your nipples (night time is the key here). the itching was so bad I would stay up half the night itching. Scabies would also show more rashes going up your arms and around your wrists. They literally look like burrows and trails. So mostly likely, we don't have scabies if we're only showing the clear bubbles. I wish I knew what it was becaues it's driving me crazy.
it is still scabies had them for 3 yrs derms just dont know how scabies look evertime I use pymethrens cream they dry up &sill itch like crazy.the more you get scabies the faster they come back wish I could get rid of them forever any derm i went to said it was psoriasis BUT ITS NOT?I tried every thing in the book for psoiasis & it didnt help moisturizias make it worse.ITS SCABIES.
I agree.every derm I went to said its psoriasis.treating it for 4 yrs.nothing helps.as soon as I put on pymethrens cream all the BUMPS dry up I still itch.but I thnk its becuase I put on a moiisterising cream that dont let the scabies completly die.anybody else have an thery on this thank you for your answers if there are any
it is scabies why do derms allway say its psoriasis 4yrs im going threw this now im treating it as scabies.PS the name of the cream is pymethrems 5%
Wow, Thank you for the information.  I first starting getting this when  I was in 7th grade. It was switching from Fall to Winter and I remember it was when I had first got my Menstral Cycle.  That was the worst break out I had ever had, covered my whole hands and fingers, (probally cause I couldn't stop itching them and thought if I popped the little bumps it would go away. But through time I found that that actually makes it worse. I am 28 years old now and I will be going to the doctor for the first time for this.  I have 5 children now and constantly washing my hands and with my skin splitting open and hurting so bad, I need something. The break outs for me ten to happen between the transition from winter to spring and then the transition from fall to winter, or summer to fall. I cant wait to see if the doctor can help me, thank you again for your post.
Tonya
So I also have this problem with the little itchy bumps peeking clear on the base of one finger. And found out what the problem is, not great news for everyone who seems to have the same thing it's shingles. There is no cute for it. It's something you may develop as an adult if you had chicken pox as a child.
After 2 and ½ years of trying to find a solution, I have found what works for me that resulted in a 90% improvement.  It’s not 100% gone, but the relief is invaluable.  It’s been 7 months since my skin improved.  I’m hoping I can help someone else.  
I posted here about a year ago.  I had the incredibly itchy bumps on my hands.  I had 3 different types – most of them were tiny blister like bumps filled with water, others were tiny raised dry scabby-like bumps, and others were just raised bumps and would thicken and darken my skin.  Some would appear in raised clumps, others would be in strangely straight lines.  They would itch around the clock.  The itching was so bad that it was difficult to even think of anything else.  The itching would make it difficult for me to fall asleep, and when I would fall asleep, I’d wake up in the middle of most nights scratching.  I’d wake up with bloody hands and fingernails.  The bumps kept multiplying and it seemed to be “killing” my tissue.  My fingernails were coming off their beds, the nails had deep grooves or ridges on them, and parts of my fingertips seemed to become almost transparent as the blistery tissue was taking over.  This really scared me, because I thought that if this is happening in my hands, I wonder if it’s happening in other parts of my body that I can’t see.  The whole situation really scared me and made me feel hopeless.  It consumed so much of my life.  
I tried everything – many trips to the dermatologists (plural), lots of topical steroid creams, prescription oral steroids, slippery elm and other natural products intended to heal “leaky gut”, natural remedies for candidiasis, soaking my hands in vinegar, bandaids, antifungal sprays, Neosporin, burning the bumps, etc.  Some of these, I tried for months on end to see if there were any results.  The oral steroids would work while I was on them, then the bumps would come back.  I lost tons of sleep combing the internet looking for solutions.  I’ll list what worked for me.  As a warning, the changes I made were a lot of effort – but the relief is so worth it.  Here they are in the order of significance:  
1) start eating a highly nutritious diet
2) stop eating meat
3) reduce external allergens and taking allergy medicine
4)  topical steroids *
5)  vitamins
1 & 2:  High nutrition and no meat:  By far, this is the change that yielded the most improvement.  I cannot stress this enough.   I had watched documentaries “Forks Over Knives” and “The ****** Miracle”.  These documentaries focus on high nutrition and basically conclude that the body will tend to naturally heal itself - IF it is healthy enough to do so.  We just need to provide the body with sufficient nutrients and minerals to do the job.  The thing is I thought I was perfectly healthy (other than eczema my entire life).  I’m 38 years old, 5’2”, 130 lbs, and very active.  I’m a cyclist who regularly rides centuries (100-mile rides).  But in truth, my diet was not the best.  Based on one of labs performed by my doctor, he realized that I was slightly “acidic”.  My pH balance was off.  I started reading a lot about acidity vs. alkalinity.  We need the correct balance to be healthy.  Acidic environments tend to harbor sickness and disease.  My doctor recommended that I start increasing my vegetable intake significantly.  He recommended “powdered greens” from Whole Foods if I didn’t like eating vegetables.  As a result of all of the documentaries and the acidic findings, I decided to cut out meat and dairy (which is highly acidic) and start eating more fruits and vegetables.  I bought a NutriBullet and started making fruit and vegetable smoothies daily for breakfast.  I bought a juicer and started making a carrot or spinach juice once a day.  I started eating lots of salads.  Surprisingly, after a couple weeks, I started seeing the bumps suddenly subside.  I was skeptical at first, wondering if I was imagining that my hands were improving.  But by week 3, there was no doubt.  The bumps were disappearing.  (“Forks Over Knives” and “the ****** Miracle” can be found on Netflix.  If you don’t have Netflix, “the ****** Miracle” can be viewed online http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/******-miracle/  ).
3 – External allergens and allergy medicine.  My doctor prescribed me allergy medicines.  He knew I had allergies to many environmental things – pollen, animals, etc.  My doctor said that if my system is “inflamed” and busy fighting other problems, then it has less ability to fight other things.  He told me to take the antihistamines during the allergy seasons just to give my body an edge.  The medicines visibly worked because when I would forget to take them, I noticed my hands would get worse.  Also, on a sad note, my beloved little bichon dog that I had for 14 years passed away.  My doctor had told me for years that I was allergic to my dog, but I didn’t believe him because I never had allergic reactions to this type of dog like I would with other dogs.  So I wasn’t convinced.  Also, I had my dog for the first 12 years without any skin issues on my hands.  So I refused to believe I was allergic to him.  My hands developed this problem 12 years after adopting him.  However, I started noticing that when I went away for business trips, my hands would begin improving.  After my sweet dog passed away, I noticed another sudden improvement.  The external allergy and skin theory was making sense.  
* 4 – Topical steroid creams.  Like I mentioned above, I repeatedly tried topical steroids for 2 and ½ years and they yielded absolutely no results.  I mean ABSOLUTELY NONE.  I had prescriptions for triamcinalone, cortisones, and what the dermatologist told me was their strongest – clobetasol.  However, as I mentioned, after I stopped eating meat and starting eating highly nutritious foods, my hands began to improve.  I decided to try the clobetasol again in real problem areas.  My hands visibly responded to the cream.  I think that before my diet change, my body was too sick to heal at all.  After I improved my nutrition, I think my body was able to start healing.  After it was healthy enough to begin the healing process, it was able to respond to the topical steroid creams and further heal with these medicines.
5 – Vitamin C helps the skin.  I take a high dose of Vitamin C every day.  I also take Milk Thistle and Zinc.  I think this helps me with my overall health.  
For incredible itching, what helped me the most was 3) ice cubes to numb it up the itch, 2) Mario Badescu Control cream, and mostly 3) mediation.  The meditation was the only thing that I found that was able to get me to stop scratching overnight.  After starting the meditation, I was able to sleep through the night and wake up without blood under my fingernails.  The meditation was a body-mind disassociation mind exercise.  
Hope this helps someone else.
WOW thank you so much for sharing your story! I just recently developed this annoying blistery rash. I went to my doctor and like everyone else. I was prescribed a topical cream which helps but then when I stop using it, it comes right back! but I will be changing my diet and taking vitamins, Thanks!
I have had the same thing for about 8 years now and I will have it for the rest of my life.  It is part of the hurppies vires and lives in your nervous system.  It took a long time to get a diagnose.  I do take medication for  they also have a cream but most insurance won't cover it. The name for it is Herpetic whitlow—also called digital herpes simplex, finger herpes, or hand herpes—is a painful viral infection occurring on the fingers or around the fingernails. Herpetic whitlow is caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus (HSV). Hope this could help
90 % of skin problems arise due to intestinal unhealthy problems eat the things which are easily digestable & which ur system accepts try it it helps u very much avoid the thing which irritates ur system & is the cause of ur bumps
I have al the same symptoms and have tried everything and nothing helps. Abreva dries them up pretty good but can't help with the itching all over. I have found sumthing that seems to actually be working!!!
Did you see a doctor, and if so, what was the cause and treatment?  I have a single painful ulcer/blister on my little finger that fills with a clear, thick, viscous fluid that ultimately bursts on its own, then starts all over again. The round scab in the center never heals...this has been going on for several months. My physician cultured the fluid...no growth.
I told my doctor I thought I had the eczema everyone was talking about and she took one look at my hand (where I get the tiny unbearably itchy fluid filled blisters) and asked me if I had any digestive problems. When I said yes she thought that was weird but asked if my family had history of Celiac Disease. I had no clue but that's what I have. Most people who get the blisters/rash don't have digestive problems, so you might not even realize you have Celiac Disease. I just thought I would share my story for people who aren't have luck treating something they might not even have. Go to a doctor people.
I found something else that works for me!!!  And I HAVE to share it in case it helps any of you.  The product is Champori.  It's an all-natural product with an active ingredient of Indigo Naturalis.  (It also completely healed a dry, flaky, and sometimes raw scalp problem that I was having over the course of a year.)  Good luck!!!
I had itchy all over skin.  Would drive me crazy.  After many visits to two different dermatologist and many creams, still the same.  This is just dry skin.    The only thing that helped was an over the counter lotion called Curel.  But you have to by the one that says itch defense.(not all stores carry it) K-mart and CVS do.  After a bath apply all over.  And I mean all over. massage into the skin.  After a week or so itch no more.  
----I have helped many people with this.   Hope it works for you.

Roselaboy
Thanks. This helped me.
Most of what yall are describing is eczema, I have it, don't worry it wont hurt u and it will occasionally itch but DO NOT ITCH IT or you will die! just kidding but if u itch it it will itch like heck. You can obtain some ointment from any local doctor or drug store just ask your average doctor about it. I have it on the inside and outsides of my middle and index finger and on my right hand palm. I also get it on my feet during summer. (Mine is mainly with seasons) but if u leave it be it can fade away for the season or at least stop itching as often but I don't think there is any permanent cure. Im 16 and ive had it forever, its annoying but your not dying so don't worry ha hope that helps. (Google for more precise information or ask your doctor about eczema)
its called dyshidroticeczema