cyst under skin?
I have a bump under my skin on my left arm, about a centimeter large. It feels like a pebble. Also Have them in these locations.

Right arm on the palm side, smaller then the one on my left arm,

Something kind of like a pebble under my chin bone

My right temple, theres a pebble feeling bump that moves around.

the one on my right arm used to ache. not anymore.

Should I be worried? is a dermatologist the right person to go to?

This kind of bump can be a swollen lymph node,a sebaceous cyst or a lipoma. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection along with other numerous causes. Sebaceous cyst is a closed sac or cyst below the surface of the skin that fills with a fatty white, semi-solid material called sebum produced by sebaceous glands of the epidermis.It is usually painless but can become painful if infected.
Lipoma is a benign tumor of the fat cells.

Pls consult a dermatologist and get it examined.Biopsy skin or FNAC may be needed to confirm the diagnosis.
I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

I have a small colorless mold like under my armpit. It feels like when you get the lump from ear peircing. It hasnt grow . I have it for about 10 years.