darkening of skin on back
I was told the darkening of the skin on my back may be Addison's disease.  I am normally olive skinned, but I have noticed that my back looks actually black tinged/dirty-like.  One dermatologist told me "you will just have to learn to live with it"! another told me "you may have the Kennedy disease, Addison".  Do you have any suggestions?
Why not get your self investigated for plasma cortisol level?To rule out Addisons.
Two possibilities are there.One is acanthosis nigricans and the other is of addison’s disease. Acanthosis nigricans is a brown to black, poorly defined, velvety hyperpigmentation of the skin.

I would suggest to get your blood sugar levels,cortisol levels and biopsy of the skin done to confirm the diagnosis.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

i have really bad scars on my both legs its due to itching....i cant stop itchy plus i have dry skin.bumps has occurred and the skin has gone dark i cant wear skirts anymore what to do , i cant even shave and my family laughs at me when i itch.