dry penis with red spots

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

dry penis with red spots

i have had what looked looked like a rash on my penis (small red spots) and it itched my g/f gave me some cream for the itching something her doctor gave her some time back for using a lubricant that irritate her anyway the doctor told her that if i was itchy too i may us it. So i used it this time when i sene this redness and spots so i us the cream, itching went away but i know have what looks like dry crackly skin i wash it and its a bit tender the dryness goes away but comes back with in hours. i made an appointment but its not till next week should i be concerned and go to the ER, what is it? if it is an STD and i have only been with my g/f does this mean she has been unfaithful?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be eczema. Chronic fungal infection may also present this way. Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetics, even urine and faeces of some animals (dust mites).

I would suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.