flat blotchy intensely itch rash on gtorso
I developed this rash about 10 days ago. It started as an itchy rash just below the bra-line under the middle of my breasts and my lower back simultaneously, spread to my stomach, around the sides and waist, lower to below the belly-button and, most recently, my chest and the sides of my breasts. It forms a random pattern of a mixture of oval blotches, and pin-***** rash. It is intensely itchy and intermittently prickly in  a shivery sort of way. The rash is totally flat ie. not dry or scaly or raised from surface. I need help to diagnose this and treat symptoms. My doctor is Spanish and although I can speak spanish to him, It is difficult to explain how I am feeling eloquently enough!
My Spanish doctor said it was a food allergy (to what I don't know as I have had nothing new although I have had rich Christmassy  type foods and drink alongside my normal diet, and it was particularly bad after going out for a New Year's Eve gourmet meal). He prescribed an allergy drug, loratadine, and I have been applying various creams (antihistamine etc) to no real effect. The itching is worse. A few months a go I did have an itchy pimple on my middle lower back which never truly went away although this is unlikely to be connected.
My body temperature has been raised on occasions with a log burning stove in our house the evening and electric underblanket (never left on) but we have had these for some time now. I have had no new toiletries or washing powder or ever had any food allergies before although I do have a very sensitive skin and react badly to insect bites, especially mosquitos.

I cannot confirm anything without examnation but it can be intertrigo,heat rash or contact dermatitis. An intertrigo is an inflammation (rash) of the body folds.It most commonly occurs due to bacterial,viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps.For the itching pls take some over the counter antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.